2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Modern, Action, Adventure, Fantasy. SCI-FI
One of the things I enjoy RP-ing the most are action scenes. The more creative, big and crude they are the better. But it's been quite a while since I had the chance to do something like that, so I was wondering if there would be someone out there who enjoyed action as much as I do and would be willing to play some neat, action-focused RP with me.

I'm not looking for any setting in particular since I do enjoy almost all of them. Be it modern, medieval, apocalyptic, sci-fi, fantasy... Even some of those mixed up too.

So, if you want to punch some Orc army in the face, go hunt some space pirates past Proxima Centauri or both, let me know! I bet we can get some really epic action in here!

Im open to apocalyptic n.n

Action you say?

You wanna go? Come at me, Bro! You wanna go?!

*Grunts manfully, flexes and thumps herself on the chest*

Action roleplays are awesome! Cause nothing like putting your beloved character face to face with danger and hope they come out on top!

Action is a tricky thing to pull of in roleplay IF you're a fan of realism, and I happen to be one.

Mainly there is only so much action a character star in and come out on top, unless you got multiple characters doing the 'action' thing at different times in the story.

I am definitely interested in hacking and slashing in medieval times, or shooting up people whether on earth, other earths or in space.

I'll be watching this.

Status
Not open for further replies.