Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
Sporadic. I'm online every day, but depending on work it may be early morning or late at night.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Fandom for right now, or something more mature.
Hi there!

I'm only in the market for two fandoms right now, Boys Over Flowers (Hana Yori Dango) & The Wallflower (Perfect Girl Evolution/Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge).

But wait!

Before clicking out of my ad, let me tell you that if you're willing to watch or read either of these for me, I will happily play an RP of your choosing in return (even if I have to read/watch/play something for you). I have a hefty list of fandoms, and if that doesn't appeal, original-verse is something I'm always open to as well.

I've seen both animes, and read all of the manga for both, though I've never seen any of the J-Dramas or K-Dramas or anything live-action for either. For the former, I'm looking to play an f!OC opposite Tsukasa; for the latter, I'm looking for a Kyohei. I will happily double if you like, and we can use any combination of original and canon characters that you want.

Pertinent Info:
  • I only RP over e-mail
  • I only RP with people 18+ who don't fade to black (I don't anticipate a lot of sexual scenes for either fandom, but I don't want to exclude the possibility either)
  • My replies come a few times weekly
  • My replies range from 4-6+ paragraphs per character
  • I can chat OOC if you like; I use skype exclusively
  • I'm open to any types of pairings (m//, m/f, f//, canon/canon, canon/OC, OC/OC)

Odds and Ends

I have very few limits (toiletplay, pedophilia, incest, bestiality); please tell me yours!

When you contact me, please tell me a little about yourself/how you roleplay/what you want to roleplay. Any emails asking if I want to RP and nothing else will be deleted, as well as links to your ad or website. A little respect goes a long way.

If I've at all piqued your interest, please email me!

Status
Not open for further replies.