Looking for short and long term partners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ironspine

Original poster
hi there!
i have been away from roleplaying for quite some time, but i'm really ready to jump back into it.
just a couple of things:
- i request that you be at least, adept.
- 18+ only, please.
- i don't currently have any fleshed out plots, more just basic ideas. i prefer to customize each plot with my partner.
- i like a lot of romance and sex, but i'm flexible. we can always compromise!
- i tend to have a hard time carrying roleplays and consider myself kind of passive, depending on what's going on. basically, i need a lot of communication to know where we are going and i prefer a partner that is a little more aggressive.

~​
  • Angels/Demons: This is probably my favorite genre. We can do any time setting, though I prefer modern. I almost always play multiple characters with this genre, and would prefer that you do as well. One of my characters for this genre does have a drug addiction, if you are not comfortable with that, please let me know ahead of time.​
  • Vampire: This is a really loose concept and I prefer to play in a modern setting, but we can definitely come up with something historical if you prefer.​
  • Post-Apocalyptic: I have this loose idea of some sort of post-apocalyptic dictatorship/kingdom with a royal family and a princess. Kind of like Mad Max meets Disney.​
~

if you are interested in any of the above, please pm me or post here!
<3

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hey! I would love the idea of an Angel/Demon plot or even a Vampire one.
Pm me if you want. I'd love to hear more about either one of them.

If you are still looking, I would be interested in angel and demons.

Vampire: This is a really loose concept and I prefer to play in a modern setting, but we can definitely come up with something historical if you prefer.
I would love to do this with you, and I have a plot idea to go with it (if you don't mind it being more historical).

Status
Not open for further replies.