1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Looking for short and long term partners!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by ironspine, Jul 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hi there!
    i have been away from roleplaying for quite some time, but i'm really ready to jump back into it.
    just a couple of things:
    - i request that you be at least, adept.
    - 18+ only, please.
    - i don't currently have any fleshed out plots, more just basic ideas. i prefer to customize each plot with my partner.
    - i like a lot of romance and sex, but i'm flexible. we can always compromise!
    - i tend to have a hard time carrying roleplays and consider myself kind of passive, depending on what's going on. basically, i need a lot of communication to know where we are going and i prefer a partner that is a little more aggressive.

~​
    • Angels/Demons: This is probably my favorite genre. We can do any time setting, though I prefer modern. I almost always play multiple characters with this genre, and would prefer that you do as well. One of my characters for this genre does have a drug addiction, if you are not comfortable with that, please let me know ahead of time. ​
    • Vampire: This is a really loose concept and I prefer to play in a modern setting, but we can definitely come up with something historical if you prefer. ​
    • Post-Apocalyptic: I have this loose idea of some sort of post-apocalyptic dictatorship/kingdom with a royal family and a princess. Kind of like Mad Max meets Disney. ​
    ~

if you are interested in any of the above, please pm me or post here!
    <3

• Love Love x 1
  2. Hey! I would love the idea of an Angel/Demon plot or even a Vampire one.
    Pm me if you want. I'd love to hear more about either one of them.

3. If you are still looking, I would be interested in angel and demons.

4. I would love to do this with you, and I have a plot idea to go with it (if you don't mind it being more historical).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.