Looking For Sexy Time Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rain

Original poster
Hi there everyone my name is Era and im here looking for friends and new people to rp with. Well to start off i usually get on in the evenings when everyone else seems to be asleep but i will reply back to you if we have a rp going :).

Well now that thats out of the way im glad to say hello and welcome. For me i just love to rp and most of the time dont care how i do it. Alot of the time i try to copy my partners stlyle of posting but to that extent i will not be a multi para poster and probably never will. Also i prefer to do a rp in the forums rather then pm because then it feels more personal and fun.

I usually only play girls or futas but am totally open to being a cross dresser in a rp if you want to do a gay rp. Other than that though i dont rp straight rps its just not my point of interest.

Anywhos right now im not looking for anything specific im just looking to rp. As with most rps i would love there to be some romance in them not centered around it but there and well id rather it be lesbian or lesbianish :). I love everything from Fantasy to Scifi just no horror please.i also love very much to rp in other peoples ideas and imaginings so if you have something your just dying to do im all ears.

Here are a few ideas that id love to brainstorm about if youd like.
Roomates
Bffs
Family
kinghtxPrincess
knightXknight
PirateXPirate
ProfessorXStudent
PrincessXPrincess
ProfessorXProfessor
Random Strangers
Met online
Video game charies-Dishonored,Mass effect,Dragon Age,Skyrim,League of Legends,etc...(or made up in that universe)
Book charies
Movie charies
Comic Charies (Total nerd)
HeroXHero
HeroXVillain
HeroXSide kick
PirateXPrisoner
PirateXPirate
MageXDemon
DemoXDemon
AngelXDemon
AngelXAngel
MAgeXMage
MageXKnight

Considering it just came out and its pretty amazing i would love to do a Dragon Age Inquisition Rp with OCs or Game characters. Following the plot or trying to bring the world back after all the events. Either works for me i just would love to play in that universe.

And any others that you might think up like i said im all ears.

As for what i enjoy in the rp im open to pretty much anything except gross stuff like puke or scat and gorey stuff like death or mutilation. But yea everything else just ask and ill tell you id its ok

Well thats all I can think of for now so i hope to see you soon just send me a message or leave one here and we can hash out a fun idea for the both of us.

*kisses*

Well, there is a lot I could work with from what you put there so I'll just give a list of all those i'd be up for and maybe we can discuss, I never did MxM up to this days, no clue if I'd like it so I'd probably be more of a FxF person for you :)
Roomates
Bffs
Family
kinghtxPrincess
ProfessorXStudent
PrincessXPrincess
Met online
League of Legends, Skyrim
Book charies
Movie charies
MageXDemon
DemoXDemon