Looking for Sci-FI or Magic-based RPs

T

Taska Vilna

Original poster
Hi im Winter, im a linguistics major in my second year of uni, and i like to to group roleplays as a hobby. I've done many forum roleplays before, and have also dabbled in larp. :V

Im lookin for group roleplays, preferably new, although ill jump in if need be, with roots in scifi, or superpowers/magic. i tend to avoid fantasy settings as opposed to modern settings, but if its written well im down for almost anything.

Hi! I am planning to open registrations for my Phantasmagoria - Ewigkeit in Wiedergeburt soon. Looking for like one, two, maybe three more people. The only reason I haven't yet is because I'll have to rewrite/add/rework some bits in the OOC. But the information currently present is pretty consistent and up-to-date.

It's fantasy though and, currently, the IC doesn't have the amount of quality from my side as a GM anymore that I would like it to have as I had some very major changes in my schedule/life overall 2 months ago and am still getting adjusted to it. Working on delivering better content again though!

The RP has been going on for quite a while with a few 'breaks' inbetween. Plot-wise the story hasn't really progressed too much yet. Most of the cast is consistent, and I'm aiming for a posting schedule of two posts a week, sometimes it's only one.

But, yeah, it's fantasy, and if you're interested just drop me a message!

Have a nice day.

Pretty soon I'm looking to open up a sci-fi roleplay with a major focus on robot fighting, both in a competitive arena and in war. I've got some interesting plans, so if you'd like to join once its up just reply here and I'll send you a message so you can be the first to see it! :D