Looking For Saucy Partners! (MxM and M/F)

• Thread starter LoveIsInTheWriting
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LoveIsInTheWriting

Original poster
Hey guys! I have been craving some romance/adventure roleplays either having to do m/m or m/f...I would love it if you posted your story ideas to me!

About Me

- I am a 23 year old artist who loves drawing mostly cartoon characters but can get into the classic comic book style as well! When I am not drawing I am devoting my life to Roleplay!

- I do reply often and I would like someone who can reply at least once a day!

- I am not big on grammar, so don't flip if you spell some words wrong okay? Role playing to me is suppose to be fun!

- Please type a lot! I am not into one liners, but you don't have to post a 5 paragraph essay or something, just--discription! Paint a picture for me!

- I am into the sex scenes and do NOT feel comfortable with role playing with anyone who's under 18 years old!! That's a negatory for me!

-I love being the female or the feminine like male

-I am into anime characters way more than real life looking characters

-If you want to do a gaming Roleplay feel free to either have an OC character or be a legit character

- These are the things I can get behind a lot of the time so long as they have romance

Fantasy
Modern
Period (places that are set in the 1800 to 1960's)
Horror
School (collage only)

I can also get behind these roleplays

-Sonic
-Uncharted
-Tomb Raider
-Infamous
-Sly Cooper
-Bioshock
-Beyond: Two Souls
-Assassins Creed
-Starfox

-Vampire Academy (the manga)
-+Anima
-Steven Universe
-Death Note
-Ladybug and Cat Noir

-Mythical human like creature/human
-Hunter/hunted
-Superhero/human (or another superhero)

Seriously though if you have a story in mind please message me or post below! Thank you!

(Also don't be turned off if like 20 other people post are interested, I can do more than one Roleplay!)

I think this sounds cool. As long as your not really into Grammer and I try my hardest to describe what's happening. I would love to do a fantasy with you. Mxm would be my preference.

Hey guys! I have been craving some romance/adventure roleplays either having to do m/m or m/f...I would love it if you posted your story ideas to me!

Fantasy
Modern
Horror

I can also get behind these roleplays

-Vampire Academy (the manga)
-+Anima
-Death Note

-Mythical human like creature/human
-Hunter/hunted
-Superhero/human (or another superhero)

Seriously though if you have a story in mind please message me or post below! Thank you!

(Also don't be turned off if like 20 other people post are interested, I can do more than one Roleplay!)

I think this sounds cool. As long as your not really into Grammer and I try my hardest to describe what's happening. I would love to do a fantasy with you. Mxm would be my preference.

Status
Not open for further replies.