Looking for RPs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HeavenSent

Original poster
Welcome!

This is my search for a 1on1 RP. Here's the breakdown on all things me and other stuff.

My gender should not matter to you as I am someone sitting in front of a screen and we will probably never meet face to face. But if you really want to know you can ask.
I'm old enough to drink in the US and that's all you need to know.
I honestly don't care what gender you are, only that you can play the gender you are going to RP as.
I RP over emails, Google Docs, and PMs here. I work nights and I cannot download anything onto the work computer.
I prefer to play male characters but that doesn't mean I can't play females. I can double, triple, whatever the story calls for.
I can post between 1-however many damn paragraphs I want. I except you to give me no less than one. No less. I like to mirror but sometimes I will write a lot.
Talk to me. Is the story boring you? Let's try something else. Don't want to continue ok cool, just please talk to me. If I don't respond in a few days feel free to poke me. Maybe I got eaten at work. Highly possible. Do you have a Skype, or Texting app and want to reach me there
You can also check out my resume a little. I don't have a sample right now, but I could dig something up I guess if you really wanted it.
Also I am more inclined to talk to you if you write like you are literate, meaning you can read and write well. You should have gone to school, act like it. Use spaces and spell check. I am not the greatest with grammar when writing a lot but I have a better grasp and I get really frustrated if when I am reading something, even if you Private Message me and you have 'typed.like this'. I need to actually understand what is going on and I hate it being jumbled.
I can't think of much else at the moment. Next up RP stuff!

Please PM me if you want to RP.

RP STUFF!

Here are were my cravings/genres are.

Anything with werewolves.
Fantasy
Modernl
Medieval
Roman/Greek/Egyptian
Mythology
Supernatural (not the show)
Elves
Dragons
SciFi
Things with Magic
Adventure
Marvel/DC Universe-esque
Space Pirates (Like Guardians of the Galaxy or Firefly!)
Apocalyptic/Dystopian

Build an RP from a songs/bands/albums

Starset's "Transmissions" X
Story of the Year's "Page Avenue" X
"Uprising" Muse X
"The Haunting" Kamelot X
"Ghost Opera" Kamelot X
"If We Ever Meet Again" Timbaland ft Katy Perry X
Guardians of the Galaxy's "Awesome Mix Vol.1" X
"Heartbeat" Vicetone feat. Collin McLoughlin X
"Beast" Vicetone vs. Nico Vega X
"Warriors" Imagine Dragons X
"Short Change Hero" The Heavy X
"How You Like Me Now?" The Heavy X
"Superhero" The Script X
"When The Day Comes" Nico & Vinz X
"In Your Arms" Nico & Vinz X

Shoot me your suggestions as well, I am pretty open to ideas but I do have the right to refuse to RP with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello. Shocked no one has said anything to you yet... So I was maybe thinking Elves with the music:"If We Ever Meet Again" Timbaland ft Katy Perry.
Something along the lines of childhood friends torn up by the feuds within their families. One moves away and is never heard from again, until something happens causing them to meet again. We don't have to do romance. Seems a lot of people get stuck doing that. I just enjoy just seeing were it goes. Trying not to plan to much on the rp. Just see where the creative minds of both Lead.

I am thinkng maybee an apocalyptic to "Warriors".

OR

Wolves to "Page Avenue."

Status
Not open for further replies.