Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, Horror, Medieval, Romance, Magical, Paranormal, Fandoms
Hello there. As stated in the title, I'm looking for roleplays to join. To make this simpler, the types of genres I'm interested in are as follows; fantasy, modern, historic, romance, magical, slice of life, horror, and fandoms. What types of fandoms? Well, I'm quite interested in Black Butler, Inuyasha, Angel Beats, Yona of the Dawn, Gravity Falls, Pokemon, Durarara, Attack on Titan, and Magi. I'd be willing to also check out anything similar to these titles.

If you feel like you have a roleplay that would interest me, please post the link with a small description on what it's about. Thank you very much. Please enjoy the rest of your evening.

If you like fantasy RP's, I have Altera Arcana and Omnibus Academy that you might like to check out. They are two very different flavors of fantasy, though. Altera is a much more structured, heroes-go-on-an-epic-quest-in-a-magical-world sort of RP. It also has a ton of world-building put into it, which is good if you like detailed fantasy worlds, but be ready to do a lot of reading. Omnibus is a much more off-the-walls-crazy kind of RP. The premise of it is that Omnibus Academy is a safe haven for magical creatures of all sorts, and that all the lore is player-created. This means that anyone can design their own race of creatures to play as, and it all amounts to a super-diverse cast that feels very crossover-y, despite not being a fandom RP. XD

Speaking of fandom RP's, I also have Fandomstuck, which is a crossover, although not one you would typically expect. Instead of featuring canon characters (or even OC's) from various series, Fandomstuck is about personifications of the fandoms themselves! It's a bit difficult to explain in only a few sentences, but the OP has more information if you're interested. The majority of the fandoms you listed above are all open and playable if you want to create a personification of one of those (the only exceptions being Pokemon and Black Butler). Attack on Titan's technically on the reserve list, but he's been there for long enough that I'm willing to consider him fair game.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
If you like fantasy RP's, I have Altera Arcana and Omnibus Academy that you might like to check out. They are two very different flavors of fantasy, though. Altera is a much more structured, heroes-go-on-an-epic-quest-in-a-magical-world sort of RP. It also has a ton of world-building put into it, which is good if you like detailed fantasy worlds, but be ready to do a lot of reading. Omnibus is a much more off-the-walls-crazy kind of RP. The premise of it is that Omnibus Academy is a safe haven for magical creatures of all sorts, and that all the lore is player-created. This means that anyone can design their own race of creatures to play as, and it all amounts to a super-diverse cast that feels very crossover-y, despite not being a fandom RP. XD

Speaking of fandom RP's, I also have Fandomstuck, which is a crossover, although not one you would typically expect. Instead of featuring canon characters (or even OC's) from various series, Fandomstuck is about personifications of the fandoms themselves! It's a bit difficult to explain in only a few sentences, but the OP has more information if you're interested. The majority of the fandoms you listed above are all open and playable if you want to create a personification of one of those (the only exceptions being Pokemon and Black Butler). Attack on Titan's technically on the reserve list, but he's been there for long enough that I'm willing to consider him fair game.
Thank you for your suggestions! I'll be sure to check them out ^-^

I run an RP loosely based on the anime Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai. I say loosely because while we share the basic setting ideas and concepts, it's completely OC ran. The story focuses around kids in Japan 8th grade (last year of junior high) and up that have overactive imaginations, believing that they have special powers, abilities, and personas, as they go through everyday school life coming up with random plots and whatnot about the overly normal things around them. There is also the option to have more average characters, or 'normies', who interact with the 'weirdos' during their crazy shenanigans. It's a pretty standard school slice-of-life with some elements of comedy, imaginary super powers, and possibilities of awkward romantic inclinations.

If you're interested, here's a link to the OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - Inside Identity (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.