Looking for RP Partners

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Renegade

Original poster
Wow, it's been a while since the last time I made one of these...
Lets start out with some things you should know beforehand.

I'm new to this site, but I've been roleplaying for a very long time. (going on 7 years, I think?) I want a partner who is willing discuss things with me. Keeping lines of communication open will keep the RP from going stale. If it does, I will tell you before abandoning it. I expect the same courtesy.

I can be very silly at times, and I like to have moments of comic relief even in serious RPs. I don't take myself seriously, and neither should you.

I have a tendency to be detail oriented. If I don't know about a certain type of character, species, or setting, I will put the time in to research it. I honestly enjoy playing as just about any gender, race, or sexuality. After all, variety is the spice of life. Sometimes I will play as multiple characters, but that doesn't mean you have to.

I am more than willing to roleplay for fandoms, but I dislike OC/Cannon pairings. I also dislike characters who are related to Cannon characters. Steer clear of those two things, and we should get along swimmingly.

~MY MAIN OBJECTIVE HERE IS TO HAVE FUN. I DISLIKE DRAMA.~

Any other questions you might have are probably addressed in my roleplay resume, but don't hesitate to ask if you have a question!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 3 people
you sound like a person after my own heart..... if that makes senes X3 but ant who i would like to rp with you, if you dont mind my miss spellings

I'll rp with you. I'm new as well. Up for any rp. PM me if you want to discuss plots

Reactions: Renegade
I will rp with you! What fandoms do you like???

Hey, if you are interested, I posted a thread looking for a long-term partner for an RP. I'll post the link below.

I'm new here too, but I've had my fair share of RPing. Sounds like you have my number of years beat though.

To my plot!!! ...well, plot-ish anyways...

I'm interested. If you have an idea already in mind, shoot me a PM. I've got something that I might shoot back at you as well.

Been AWOL for a while, and I would like to apologize to any of my roleplay partners I neglected to warn beforehand about my absence. Real life got in the way, but I'm back and ready to get some new roleplays started. If you're interested, please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.