1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Looking for rp partners?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by shakenSilences, Sep 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I want to do an rp and have a few pairings I would like to do or try. But if you are going to rp with me I would like at least 2 decent length paragraphs for each reply. You can always add more if you want, if you put more effort into a response so will i. I only rp mxf and fxf because mxm just never work out on my part. (I still prefer just to keep it straight though) I can play a Dom male, Dom female and sub female. I do like the idea of bdsm and such so long as it doesn't go so far to where there is blatant harm being done to the sub. What I would really like is a long term rp partner that's a male dom so I can play a female sub. But if you really want, I can play Dom.

Angel x Human
    Angel x Demon
    Human x Demon
    Hunter x Vampire/Demon/ something of that nature
    Hunter x Hunter
    Master x Slave
    (Pirates)Captain x Captain
    Pirate x Captive/Prisoner
    Kidnapper x Kidnappee

If you are interested pm me or post on this thread.

#1 shakenSilences, Sep 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2014
  2. i am intrestede theres a few id like to do

3. Do you still want to role play with me?

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  4. yes X3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.