Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Romance - Action - Drama - Fantasy - YAOI .... I feel like I can put everything here so don't make me do it ^^;
Hello there fellow RPer!

Now this is where I hope I managed to catch your interest and have some RP fun together. I do not have any plots/ideas in mind, but I would love for us to brainstorm something awesome together! However! (Those god damn buts) I do need to tell you a little bit about myself and what I do like not like in a RP.

About myself:
~I live in GMT + 1 (What does this mean?) This means I will most likely be able to give you tons of replies in the weekends and a little bit more rarely in the weekdays (freaken school), but you will at the very least be given 1 reply a day if not more!
~I tend to write 1-2 paragraphs worth of reply, but I'm a mirror writer too. If you give me a lot, I'll return that. I cannot tolerate 1 liners, so please don't. You can definitely make your replies colorful with description!
~I like to play the submissive roles (Bottom/Uke and all that fun stuff ^^) in RPs, but I am able to play the dominate one if you prefer that.
~I am able to do all pairings! MxM, FxM, FxF! I am able to play both genders as well!
~I have recently gotten a small taste of BDSM, and I cannot deny the fact I found it interesting, this is not a must it's simply a side note ;D
~I'm not picky about grammar and spelling! Simply make it understandable for me and I shall do the same!

Things I don't like:
~I want us both to make a RP, not me doing everything you playing along. WE made this plot together and WE both contribute to it.
~Please don't suddenly leave or stop replying. Send me a heads up if life gets busy or you can't reply for a while. I usually wait a couple of days before I send a PM.
~Mentioned above, but one liners. I really can't stand them.
~Whenever I feel pushed into a character, something that makes me feel as if I was given a character and didn't make one. It sort of annoys me, but I might do it if you have a certain character for a certain plot. Though do feel free to tell me your ideas! :D

Just some pairings I thought of the top of my head :P
(The ones in italic are the ones I prefer to play)

Mistress/Master X Slave
Owner X Neko
Kidnapped
X Kidnapper
Assassin X Target
Police Officer X Innocent criminal
Celebrity X Manager
Royal X Bodyguard
Stalker X Victim
Teacher X Student
Sibling X Sibling
Popular Kid X New Kid
Demon
X Demon Hunter
Nurse X Patient
Angel X Demon
Demon X Human

There's probably more, but these are the ones I managed to think of on top of my head!
PM me or post here! We can discuss plots/ideas and all that fun stuff!

Sibling x sibling could be fun :3

Reactions: CrystalTears
Master X Slave
Owner X Neko
Kidnapped
X Kidnapper
Celebrity X Manager
Stalker X Victim
Teacher X Student
Sibling X Sibling
Popular Kid X New Kid
Demon
X Demon Hunter
Angel X Demon
Demon X Human

I can play dominant MXM for the above pairings.

Wow totally don't know you from Sex Tales or anything

But I'm interested in the popular kid and new kid if it's still not taken and I can easily do the dominant one. :)

MasterxSlave MxM? Where I am the master if you want :p

Bumpity bumpity bump~!

You game for a Royal x Bodyguard plot? MxM?

im interested in sibling/sibling

I'm interested in these if you are still looking.
Teacher X Student
Demon X Demon Hunter
Angel X Demon
Demon X Human