Looking for RP partners

R

redwolf

Original poster
Hello! I’m open to rp partners! I'm not putting much detail in here cause I know I personally like these things short and to the point, so here we go.

I prefer to play male characters. I usually play M/M or M/F. M/Other or whatever other genders you want to play as are just fine with me as well. 😊

I don’t really like doing smut. I’m asexual as hell, so I’d rather pass. Romance is fine though. Fade to black scenes is about the limit of my smut comfort.

Genres I enjoy are most fantasy. Magic based, mythical creatures, etc. Fandom stuff is usually a pass for me since I like oc-based stories anyways. OC characters in a fandom world might be okay, but we’ll have to talk it over first.

I have a bunch of existing characters, but I have a bad habit of making new ones all the time. Most of them have magical powers or are not human, so feel free to throw whatever ideas you have at me.

As for post lengths, anything from a paragraph to multiple paragraphs is fine. I typically post between 1-3 paragraphs depending on how much shit is going on in the scene.

My replies are… erratic? I might be able to post a ton in a day during my work week. Weekends… no promises. I usually try to get at least one post a day though. I would appreciate the same, but I understand if thats not possible. Its not a deal breaker.

Feel free to offer ideas. I don’t have very many ideas at the moment, but any ideas I do get will be listed below. I enjoy brainstorming with my potential partner. I prefer to rp over PM or discord.

Ideas:

I have a brand new griffon character I want to play, but no plots to go with him.

Please contact me ovr PM or Discord. If you reply here I'm just going to PM you anyways. My discord name is red_wolf41#7615 if you'd prefer to message me there. Just make sure to let me know you're from Iwaku somehow.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m interested in seeing some of your characters in greater detail.

Shapeshifters, Demons, Phoenix, dragon, sorcerers, necromancer and your original species.
But I do believe that should be discussed in on to not clutter your thread.

Reactions: redwolf
Oooh, I have a necromancer too! She's more on the good side of things, though. Perhaps she could be your necromancer's apprentice?

Reactions: redwolf
I'm all into original species, myself. Hope to hear from you soon...

Hmmm....I've been looking for somewhere to play a dragon shifter I have, and I have a ton of characters (and pft I'll make anyone to suit a good story idea) would you per chance be interested in a run for your life kind of plot?

Hmmm....I've been looking for somewhere to play a dragon shifter I have, and I have a ton of characters (and pft I'll make anyone to suit a good story idea) would you per chance be interested in a run for your life kind of plot?
I'll PM you :)

Reactions: PoetLore