1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
I am willing to roleplay any scenario you'd like (not any of the star roleplays, for now, tho) in DMs, although I am most familiar with the following:

Sci-Fi roleplay!
Star Wars
Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
Some fantasy roleplay
Roleplays that take place in modern times
Neon Genesis Evangelion
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (parts 1-3, part 4, partially)
Pokemon Sun
d6/d20 RPGs
Superpower roleplays
Cowboy Bebop (?)

There's a few more things that I might've forgotten, but anyway, if you're interested, express it here and I shall get in contact soon!

EDIT: I am fine with any writing level/detail, as long as I can understand it!
EDIT 2: Added Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Last edited:
Do you have any plot ideas in mind? Id be interested in doing some Fantasy or something Pokémon related.

Oh, sure!

-A fantasy plot where a small group of travellers find an evil artifact. One of them touches it, then they get cursed. Now, the travellers have to go and rescue the traveller from the artifact.
-Sorry, I don't really have one for Pokemon. It's been a while since I played a Pokemon game at all.
-A theoretical anime where a group of musicians awaken, reincarnated as Japanese high school girls, with their memories intact. As they try to figure out why they re here, they are dragged into a Supernatural (with Horror elements?) plot that challenges their
-A d20 RPG that I did with one of my earlier RP partners.
-College date roleplay!

The first and last one strike my fancy. Do you mind if I DM you to further discuss this? :) We can throw some ideas off and see if it'll work.

Sure thing!

Hey there! The ones that I'd like is Star Wars, but I'd love to also do something with Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure as I've been trying to get into those two. (Sadly though the only things I've seen are small clips on YouTube.)

I mean, I do want to do a Star Wars roleplay, but I'm leaning more towards the Originals/Prequels kind of thing. Haven't really gotten into the old EU, the current EU, and the Sequels, though.

As for Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, don't be afraid to watch them!

I mean, I do want to do a Star Wars roleplay, but I'm leaning more towards the Originals/Prequels kind of thing. Haven't really gotten into the old EU, the current EU, and the Sequels, though.

As for Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, don't be afraid to watch them!

Oh no, I wasn't afraid to watch them, I just can't afford a subscription to actually watch them. Plus I haven't been having luck finding the Episodes haha. I would love to try to RP those two animes as a learning curve, it'd definitely be awesome!

And Old generation? Like the Old Republic / Sith Empire era? That'd be interesting to do.

Ah, alright. Hopefully you manage to find a way to watch those.

Unfortunately, I only know about half of the essential information about the Old Republic/Sith Empire era. My only practical Star Wars experiences are: Star Wars Battlefront (which I think I've only played 2 times, ever), as well as Episodes 3, 4, and 7.

Ah, that's fair enough I suppose. Shall we jump into a PM? We'd be able to better discuss there and not clot up your search thread with an entire conversation haha.

Hello. I'm interested especially for a JoJo roleplay. I can do some star wars roleplays too but Im not into star wars enarly as much as JoJo.

I'll do a Star Wars.