2. Elementary
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Yaoi, Furry, Magical, Pokemon, Sonic the Hedgehog, Spyro, Monsters
Hello there boys and girls, name's Aquakitty and welcome to my watery domain. I'm new to this site but not new to rping, though at times I tend to take a break from rping so my skills are still kinda terrible-ish. Sometimes I tend to get better as the rp progresses and sometimes I don't. Meaning that I can go from one-liners, to a few sentences to MAYBE a paragraph or two. I want to be able to have fun rps that'll make me want to go back and reread them over and over again.

Grammar: I am not a grammar nazi and yes we've all made quite few mistakes, so don't worry I won't rage on you about it. That wouldn't be fun now would it?

Ideas: This is another terrible thing about me...which is sometimes not being able to come up with ideas and plots for rps. But that doesn't mean I won't try to come up with some along the way!

Genre: I really like rping fanasty, action/adventure rps! I can do a bit of romance(not really a big fan of the lovey-dovey), and not a horror type of person. Though depending on the rp, like say MLP, then yeah I'll do it.

Sexuality and Gender: Now don't think for a second that just because I'm a girl, I'll only rp as females. WRONG!
punch.gif
I can rp both male and female. I can also do MxF and even MxM(yes I like yaoi) but I will never do FxF.

Mature: I have no problem with mature rps, so bring it on
I think that's everything so far..now onto the fun part!

*means I want that role

~What I like to rp~
-Pokemon
-Trainer x Trainer
-Trainer x Pokemon*
-Trainer x Gijinka*
-Pokemon x Pokemon
-PMD
-Sonic
-Canon x OC*
-OC x OC
-Spyro
-Canon x OC*
-OC x OC
-Wolves(or any animal)
-Dragons
-MLP(depends)
-Soul Eater
-Naruto(always wanted to give it a shot)
-Werewolves
-Anthro
-Gifted
-DNA
-InFamous(Something new I want to try out)

Note: I will not do Twilight or have anything Twilight related. I don't rp characters from the animes/shows because I actually find them hard to rp as, so if you want to use them go ahead feel free.

~Parings~
-HumanxDragon/Half-Dragon*
-Human*xWerewolf
-VampirexWerewolf
-Master/Slave
-DemonxAngel
-KidnapperxVictim*
-Animal x human
-Anthro animal x human
-Neko* x Human/Hunter
-Teacher x Student
-Doctor x Patient
[I'll add more when I think of other parings]

If you have any you want to rp that I don't have up there, don't hesitate to ask
cool.gif

Also I'm normally on at night

Last edited:
Question!

It says adaptable in your Resume in your writing levels.. Does that mean you could do a few paragraphs? Or is it more adaptable to the first two you listed?

More of the first two I listed. As I put in my op, I can go from on liners to some sentences and sometimes maybe a paragraph or two. It all depends really

Still open for rping partners

Even lurkers get cookies *sets out a plate of chocolate chip cookies*

Status
Not open for further replies.