Looking For Rp Partners

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aquakitty

Original poster
Hello there boys and girls, name's Aquakitty and welcome to my watery domain. I'm new to this site but not new to rping, though at times I tend to take a break from rping so my skills are still kinda terrible-ish. Sometimes I tend to get better as the rp progresses and sometimes I don't. Meaning that I can go from one-liners, to a few sentences to MAYBE a paragraph or two. I want to be able to have fun rps that'll make me want to go back and reread them over and over again.

Grammar: I am not a grammar nazi and yes we've all made quite few mistakes, so don't worry I won't rage on you about it. That wouldn't be fun now would it?

Ideas: This is another terrible thing about me...which is sometimes not being able to come up with ideas and plots for rps. But that doesn't mean I won't try to come up with some along the way!

Genre: I really like rping fanasty, action/adventure rps! I can do a bit of romance(not really a big fan of the lovey-dovey), and not a horror type of person. Though depending on the rp, like say MLP, then yeah I'll do it.

Sexuality and Gender: Now don't think for a second that just because I'm a girl, I'll only rp as females. WRONG!
punch.gif
I can rp both male and female. I can also do MxF and even MxM(yes I like yaoi) but I will never do FxF.

Mature: I have no problem with mature rps, so bring it on
I think that's everything so far..now onto the fun part!

*means I want that role

~What I like to rp~
-Pokemon
-Trainer x Trainer
-Trainer x Pokemon*
-Trainer x Gijinka*
-Pokemon x Pokemon
-PMD
-Sonic
-Canon x OC*
-OC x OC
-Spyro
-Canon x OC*
-OC x OC
-Wolves(or any animal)
-Dragons
-MLP(depends)
-Soul Eater
-Naruto(always wanted to give it a shot)
-Werewolves
-Anthro
-Gifted
-DNA
-InFamous(Something new I want to try out)

Note: I will not do Twilight or have anything Twilight related. I don't rp characters from the animes/shows because I actually find them hard to rp as, so if you want to use them go ahead feel free.

~Parings~
-HumanxDragon/Half-Dragon*
-Human*xWerewolf
-VampirexWerewolf
-Master/Slave
-DemonxAngel
-KidnapperxVictim*
-Animal x human
-Anthro animal x human
-Neko* x Human/Hunter
-Teacher x Student
-Doctor x Patient
[I'll add more when I think of other parings]

If you have any you want to rp that I don't have up there, don't hesitate to ask
cool.gif

Also I'm normally on at night

Last edited by a moderator:
Question!

It says adaptable in your Resume in your writing levels.. Does that mean you could do a few paragraphs? Or is it more adaptable to the first two you listed?

More of the first two I listed. As I put in my op, I can go from on liners to some sentences and sometimes maybe a paragraph or two. It all depends really

Still open for rping partners

Even lurkers get cookies *sets out a plate of chocolate chip cookies*

Status
Not open for further replies.