Looking for RP partners once again! (female please!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Riku942

Hello! How is everyone? I hope you're all doing well! I DO NOT DO HUMAN RPs! I like to play furries... humans bore me... The RP will be through PM aka Inbox

So lets get this show on the road! I am looking for long term partners! I want an RP that is going somewhere but also has smut. :P
I am more of a passive RPer. Just because I say I'm passive doesn't mean I won't help with the story... I just don't like leading them.

I'm looking for someone who's willing to play a female character while I play a Futanari. Would be better if the actual person is female just because they usually play females better then guys... Just from experience from past RPs. I am kinda looking for a medieval or future fantasy OR VRMMO. I like to do other types also but those three choices are what I'm craving at the moment.... BUT feel free to suggest something! I might just say yes. :P Also I'm not as strict as this may make me look but I promise i'm not! I want both of us to have fun and enjoy the RP!

I know I'm not the best RPer out there but... lets avoid one liners. I'd like at least one post a day or every other day... I get impatient sometimes when it comes to wait a week or more for a reply because then my interest in the RP fades A LOT! I mean if you're going on vacation cool... just give me a heads up. I also understand other problems happen... like say internet getting shut off blah blah blah.

I'm always up to hearing tips from my partner on how to make my RPing better. Um... I think that is about it! I hope everyone has a good day and to any fellow Americans... HAPPY 4th!

Last edited:
I'm not great at length, but I am trying to work on that.

I should be able to handle that.....should we take this to pm?

only got one new person so far! looking for at least 2 to 3 more!

Status
Not open for further replies.