Looking for RP partners! (I promise I don't bite)

D

derpina

Original poster
So I've finaaaaaaaaally got internet back after the hurricane from November taking its toll on where I live. All of my RPs died unfortunately so I'm on a quest to find a new one! A few facts about myself:
  • I write about as much as I'm given to work with, so if you write a lot, so will I! But if you don't, then I won't even bother typing more than a few sentences.
  • Sorry as of right now, I only play female characters in MxF. No exceptions
  • And no, my female characters are NOT cliche or Mary Sue. They're round characters with strengths and flaws like any human being.
  • Romance doesn't have to be part of the main plot, but I'd like it in the roleplay if possible.
  • Anything else you want to know? Just ask or check out my RP resume!

As of right now, I don't have very many ideas (though if you want, I can share some), so I figured I'd just list what I like. And believe me, I like a lot. If you want, I could post some of my OC's.

Things I like:
Fantasy**, Modern Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Steampunk, Fairytale**, Modern Fairytale**, Futuristic, Post-apocalyptic, Vampires, Werewolves, Faeries, Celtic lore, High School, College, Historical, Era-based (1920s, 1930s, 1960s, etc.), Mythology, Modern, Survival, Artists, Superheroes, Pirates/Mariners, Medieval, Quests, ActorXWriter/Director, and sooooo much more.

Fandoms I like:
NOTE: I RP FANDOMS WITH OCS WITHIN THE UNIVERSE AND THE CANON CHARACTERS EITHER NON-EXISTENT OR IN THE BACKGROUND

• Naruto
  • Vampire Knight **
  • Harry Potter **
    [*]Game of Thrones/aSoIaF
    [*]
    Assassin's Creed
  • Mass Effect
  • Skyrim**

Anything with ** next to it means I'm very interested in something of the genre.

I think this sounds interesting. ~ I don't really have any special plot in mind (although I've had a few ideas that I've posted here in this request-section, but never got an answer so...). Anyways. :3 Check out my roleplay resume and maybe you'll find something that you like. I haven't done any fandoms but I like Vampire Knight. I'm warning you though, I haven't watched (or read) it all and it was a while ago so I've probably forgot about everyones' names... Anyways I'd like to roleplay with you if you like? ^_^

I checked out your RP Resume and you seem like a wonderful roleplayer!

And if we were to do Vampire Knight I think instead of using the characters from the manga/anime, we would just make our own that go to the school with the Day Class/ Night Class and take it wherever we want from there.

Is there any particular theme you would like to do?

It's not like I have anything in particular that I'd like to do like now, or well, maybe a little. Here's a link to it: http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=15930 It's just a thought of mine.

Anyways we could do some romance if you want to. ~ I have this idea of two young people in the ward whose in love, maybe? Like, two people having different psychological problems and they meet at this place (the ward) and they start to like each other...

I don't know, maybe you're not into it as much as I am? As I said it's just a thought, it popped out of my head right now (although it was based on the link I gave you). So what do you think? :3

They sound like really good plots, and it seems like you really like to do this but I'm afraid that genre isn't really my cup of tea. But I'd like to hear any other ideas you may have!

I don't really have anything else in mind, sorry. ^^' What about you?

I'd be interested in an rp with you if you're still open:) I'm a huge Assassin's Creed fan but I do like pretty much all other genres you listed if you' rather do something else. I write about as much as I'm given and I prefer to write longer posts when I can. Unfortunatly I'm a bit empty of ideas but I can brainstorm as well.

I'd be interested in an rp with you if you're still open:) I'm a huge Assassin's Creed fan but I do like pretty much all other genres you listed if you' rather do something else. I write about as much as I'm given and I prefer to write longer posts when I can. Unfortunatly I'm a bit empty of ideas but I can brainstorm as well.

I adore Assassin's Creed too :D The only thing I have with it is I really want a fleshed out plot for it so if we can brainstorm one I'm definitely willing to go for it! But in the mean time, are there any other genres that peak your interest?

Great:D I'm a bit of an everything girl, I'm into fantasy, modern, romance, action, adventure, supernatural (including vampires, werwolves and anything inbetween), historical and probably more that I can't think off and of course any mix of these is fine. I'm not the biggest fan of gore, details and good descriptions is fine but not when it gets excessive and I am not a zombie fan either other than that I'm willing to try anyhting once. I waited so long to play Assassin's Creed, believing it to be games with just blood and killing with not much of a plot but I was quite surprised when it turned out to be very different from what I thought:)

Assassin's Creed has such a well done story and some excellent characters, though I was never a huge fan of the aliens part of the story line. Actually, anything involving Desmond wasn't very well done, but anything in the past, especially Connor in the new one, was fantastic.

And are there any particular genres out of the ones listed that you really would like to do?

Hmm well do you like modern fantasy at all? Or I had an idea for a treasure hunter roleplay

Tell me about it, I'm open for anything although I don't do fantasy that often.

Yeah, I agree, they spent so much time on the past in the games, which was good as those parts were the best, that they seemed to forget the present, I was always a bit disappointed when the game pulled you back to the present.

Hmm, I'm always up for a bit of fantasy either in modern or more medieval style and recently vampires have been rising among my interests, not the glittering kind though.

Tell me about it, I'm open for anything although I don't do fantasy that often.
I'll link you to the treasure hunter thread once I get home but its okay if it's not really your cup of tea :) well find something!

Yeah, I agree, they spent so much time on the past in the games, which was good as those parts were the best, that they seemed to forget the present, I was always a bit disappointed when the game pulled you back to the present.

Hmm, I'm always up for a bit of fantasy either in modern or more medieval style and recently vampires have been rising among my interests, not the glittering kind though.
yeah exactly! And Desmond kind of looked like Adam sandler lol he was a poorly developed character in general though.
and that sounds like fun! I adore vampires! I had one idea and its just a suggestion where my character is a paranormal investigator who is kind of kooky and no one believes she sees what she does when she accidentally awakens a vampire or something along those lines. The plot would need some work but we can try it if you're interested! If not I don't mind medieval or modern vampires :)

I'll link you to the treasure hunter thread once I get home but its okay if it's not really your cup of tea :) well find something!

Yeah do that. I'll think of some other plots in the meantime, in case there could be anything else. ^_^

Yeah and what happened with Desmond between this game and revelations? His face looks weird compared to earlier gamesO.o But if they spent more time on the present as well as the past then it would probably have been more enjoyable to play as Desmond. But they said that this was Desmonds last game so I wonder what they do for the next game?

No that sounds fine, the vampire could have decided to sleep for a long time, or forever, because of something that happened in his past and she wakes him up, maybe he is from an earlier time and have to get used to the present or whatever time we chooses?