4. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
Genres
Fantasy, High fantasy
List of my OCs and optionally the original world I crafted.
My favorite OC

I am seeking partners to start writing narratives with the hopes of forming lasting friendships IC or OOC. I am soliciting after long-term players, and will not stomach ghosting. Real-life happens, but try your best to keep up communication is all I ask. I can RP either publically here, PM, or over discord.

My discord ID: Geothermal Stripper Battle Mage#3148

Your "literacy" matters little to me. I see RP as a collaborative writing hobby not some competition or matching contest. Notwithstanding this, I do have three quintessential requirements.

1) Read my posts and communicate if the need arises.
2) Have fun.
3) No Godmodding/Metagaming.

Pertaining to romance, I am fine if it's organic and the other player is of legal age. If you message me with the intentions of achieving only smut expect to be denied. I am glad you enjoy it, I don't and subjectively find it hollow without the substance of development.

Thank you for your time, and I can't wait to hear from you soon!​

Last edited:

I am seeking partners to start writing narratives with the hopes of forming lasting friendships IC or OOC. I am soliciting after long-term players, and will not stomach ghosting. Real-life happens, but try your best to keep up communication is all I ask. I can RP either publically here, PM, or over discord.

Your "literacy" matters little to me. I see RP as a collaborative writing hobby not some competition or matching contest. Notwithstanding this, I do have three quintessential requirements.

2) Have fun.

Pertaining to romance, I am fine if it's organic and the other player is of legal age. If you message me with the intentions of achieving only smut expect to be denied. I am glad you enjoy it, I don't and subjectively find it hollow without the substance of development.

So, what are you looking for? What variety of fantasy?

2) Have fun.

So, what are you looking for? What variety of fantasy?

I favor dark fantasy grounded with a degree of realism. Such as magic following some degree of scientific principles. However, I am honestly not too picky in that regard. Just because my OC follows such an approach doesn't mean everyone has to.