Looking for RP Partner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Myuka

Original poster
So I started an rp a few weeks ago but that one has slowed down so now I'm in search for a second rp. I like doing one on one rp's simply because I don't have to wait for a lot of people before I can respond.

I can usually at the very least do one respond a day, hopefully a little more depending on the day.

My writing style could still use improvement, but I do write pretty detailed and lengthy posts. Between 2-5 paragraphs depending on the situation.

I'm not too specific in the genre of the rp. I prefer playing female characters over male characters but that doesn't mean every rp turns into a love story. If it does turn into one however that is fine, I just prefer "fade to black" situations.

I put 18+ simply because I am over 18 and would feel better working with others 18 or older as well, no offense to the young ones.

I love to collaborate story plots! So please feel free to collaborate with me! I love doing rp's about Thieves and Bounty Hunters but that's just an idea, I'm open to other ideas as well.

Please private message me if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.