1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Looking for Rp partner!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Sammy_L, Jul 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I really want to roleplay something in like a high-school so comment if you have any other ideas :)

2. Same! We should set something up!

3. Yayy! Ok so what did you have in mind?!

4. Well if you're looking for a highschool type roleplay we should work on that. Do you want it to be a 1x1 or a group?

5. Yum it can be one on one if you want. What do you prefer for gender?

6. I prefer to play a female if that's alright with you. You?

7. Yeah that'd great because i usually play guys haha so would you like me to make a character sheet?

8. We can both make character sheets!

9. Ok ill make mine!

10. Name: James Dawsen
    Grade: Senior
    Sports/Clubs?: Captain and quarterback of the foot ball team, starting pitcher for the baseball team.
    Personality: James is a typical Jock and is very outgoing, hes sweet, kind and loves to make people laugh. And he is used to everyone liking him. 770a53ce719f0770c6105ae02474cf53.jpg

11. Name: Bea Mills
    Grade: Junior
    Sports/clubs: Cross country running
    Personality: Vivacious and wild, always at parties, rebel with a girly touch
    http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=129777623
    ^
    her appearance and outfit

12. Okayy so do you want me to post the forum?

13. Its up! Its Lincoln Highschool under the mature forum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.