2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, action, and adventure
So, here I am again back and bored got nothing to do so I need a roleplaying buddy in my life. Now that's out of the way let's get down to business.
About Me:
I'm not picky I like anime, I love video games, fantasy so on. I am hyper like really hyper so bear with me if you can please. I have been rping since about 2007 or so since I was fresh out of high school. I have my days where I'm overly happy or overly sad so if I don't post right away give me a nudge and I'll tell you if I'm okay. And then there are days I'll be focusing on one RP and not others so also please bear with me. Other than that that's me in a nutshell :)
My favorite Genres to rp:
Fantasy, Action, Romance(If it's mixed with any of the other genres)I love feudal futuristic and fandoms(depends if I have seen the anime and I always use OC's)
Another thing about me: I tend to play male characters more but can do females a little bit if need be.
Things I won't RP: Smut, furry, Yaoi, or Yuri(Sorry people you like what you like but these are not my cup of tea... lol...)
I also tend to use anime characters for face claims and what not.
Fandoms I am interested in: (Please note we'd use OC's for this most of the time)
Bleach: (I have good base plot for this and all in all I need someone who's really willing to go in-depth with making out a bunch of stuff with me for the 13 squads mainly the captains and lieutenants and is very comfortable in making a lot of characters)
MAR(Marchen Awakens Romance): No given plot I was thinking doing the same thing as in the anime but with our own characters and twist?
D.Gray-Man: Love this show love everything about it for this we can use some cannons and our own OC's but I need someone to be very convincing on their end to play anyone except Allen which I'd be playing.
Owari no Seraph: This one may be tricky but I do have a few OC's for it but it wouldn't hurt to give it a go right?
Saint Seiya: No plot but an old-time classic we can do any era if possible with some original characters of our own :)
Hunter X Hunter: Once again no given plot but we can use oc's and throw something together?
This is all I can think of in fandoms. I'm also up for any original ideas anyone would like to do just drop me a PM. FYI I tend to use discord(free app for phone or pc btw) a lot so to further discuss things we can do if you want to RP with me just drop me a PM and I'll give you my discord info. Throw me your ideas or what you'd be interested in :)

*bump* still looking :(

*bump bump* anyone????????? still looking ^^

*bump* still looking be sure to check out my profile :)

*bump* open to original ideas too!