Looking for RP partner for group RP event! (Strange request!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akibahara

Praise be unto the Lord God of Israel
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Horror, Gore, Action, Adventure, Modern, Crossovers.
Okie doke, strange request. If you're familiar with League of Legends, that'd be awesome. In any other case, I had a partner drop out on me for a large-scale roleplay group event portraying herself as Katarina Du Couteau from League of Legends- mostly due to in-character difficulties of "bonding" with the character. Let me describe the situation at hand:

I'm involved in a large-scale RP event consisting of 18-20 players. It's adventured themed, revolving around the Batman universe filled with characters from various mediums such as League of Legends, PAYDAY 2, etc. However... I'm playing as an introverted, yet kind-hearted OC who tries to develop a bond with Katarina. I'd very, -very- much like for this to continue on. If you're interested, PM me!
What I'm looking for:

- Relative activity- the RP event I'm in moves at a pretty fast pace. Hopefully, you're able to participate and keep up!
- Intermediate/Advanced RP skills- please, for the sake of RP, provide at least a paragraph or two of roleplay between the two. It makes for a much better experience!​

Status
Not open for further replies.