1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Yaoi, romance, mpreg, pregnant, slice of life, academy, anime-based, supernatural, Omegaverse
I want to do a M x F rp in which there is a pregnancy involved. Whether its a Master/Slave, Demon/Humn pairing, etc. Just PM me for more info and with some ideas since it doesn't even have to do with the ideas I listed.

• Master/Maid
  • Demon/ Human who sells soul
  • High School Drama
  • Fandom Pairings (Naruto, Vampire Knight, anime related things)
  • Can suggest anything

Last edited:
I know we already got one going but what about the possibility of A vampire getting a werewolf pregnant.

Um...actually I have my hands full with several different rps already, including yours

What kind of RPs do you normally do?

Just about anything. Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Horror, Mature, Romance...

Do you like anime?

I do like anime, but I'm not a big fan of doing a role play using cannon characters. If I do a anime role play, I would make my own character. What do you have in mind?

I was going ask you what type of Anime do you like like I like Naruto, DBz etc, but I use OCs as well

well for the most part I can only do OCs for those animes and usually I'm paired with canon characters

I could play a Canon character, I guess. Which one should we do? Dragon Ball Z or Naruto? Or some other anime?

what others do you like?

I like Sword Art Online, and that's about it other than Dragon Ball Z and Naruto. So which one do you want to do? I'm fine with whatever you pick.

Naruto I guess since I have an OC for that.

Alright, than what character do you want me to play? I'm fine with any that you pick.