Looking For RP Partner [female for male]

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sekushiii

Original poster
Hello all!

Let me start with I am new to this site but not new to RPing, I have been RPING for about 5 to 6 years now but only ever on a sight called Gaia before, I took a short hiatus and never being able to stay away from the addicting world of RPING for long have decided to come back and try out a few new sights.

I'm mainly looking to get my creative juices flowing and stretch out my writing skills, I'm honestly looking for several different types of RPS and as long as you work with me I am usually up for anything except straight up sexual rps, I need something with a storyline behind it. Also I prefer playing the female, I've tried playing male characters in the past and it just doesn't seem to be a strength of mine and I play hetero roles, also have tried playing on the other side of things and while it is great, it wasn't my cup of tea.

I'm avidly searching for anything at this point just to get going, so if you have an idea send it my way (:

(I am posting this off my phone, so I apologize if auto correct got me anywhere I didn't catch)

Still in search of partners (:

Current pairings that interest me:
**Wizard School

**Vampire x Human (elaborate, not just those basic walk in ones you see nowadays)

**Survivor typed theme (stranded from plane crash, boat crash, etc.)

**Assasin x Assassins target

**Anything medieval themed

**Ninja x Princess

**Prince x Commoner (old time or modern)

**Zombie Apocalypse

**Ghost Hunting

**I'm always up for suggestions! I'll usually try anything once!!
( I do like more elaborate plots though, they tend to last quite a bit longer then just your basic I'm a human your a so and so, okay let's get started does. )

Give me your ideas if you don't see anything you like! ^^

Can I just throw my ideas out here?

For Vampire x Human, what if the human was a vampire hunter? They fall in love, blah blah blah. But they don't know each other's secret. The vampire is the first to figure everything out, and starts to avoid the hunter. When hunter realizes they were dating a vampire, they get mixed feelings.

That's just something basic that can be worked with, if you want.

Ghost hunters sound cool! I can play both genders fairly well so playing male would be no problem for me, I also don't tend to roleplay sexual unless the plot intrests me.

Can I just throw my ideas out here?

For Vampire x Human, what if the human was a vampire hunter? They fall in love, blah blah blah. But they don't know each other's secret. The vampire is the first to figure everything out, and starts to avoid the hunter. When hunter realizes they were dating a vampire, they get mixed feelings.

That's just something basic that can be worked with, if you want.

Sounds good to me, shoot me a message and we can discuss it further if you'd like ^_^

Ghost hunters sound cool! I can play both genders fairly well so playing male would be no problem for me, I also don't tend to roleplay sexual unless the plot intrests me.

Not a problem ^_^ message me and we can discuss plot and ideas

Prince and commoner for meeee :D

Assassin X Assassin's Target sounds cool. One of my main OC's is an Assassin. Maybe the target is an assassin as well. Or we can just use a normal person

NinjaxPrincess sounds interesting ^^

Survivor, zombie, post-apocalyptic RP! Yes? Yes. I would like to start completely from scratch, if you wouldn't mind. I'm feeling nostalgic about a few old plots of mine, but I feel I need to keep away from those @~@

Assassin X Assassin's Target sounds cool. One of my main OC's is an Assassin. Maybe the target is an assassin as well. Or we can just use a normal person
We could do an Assassin x Assassin if the plot is interesting enough, I'm sure we can come up with something though. Shoot me a pm if you are still wanting to do this. Sorry I was on last minute vacation until yesterday, late last night ^_^

Survivor, zombie, post-apocalyptic RP! Yes? Yes. I would like to start completely from scratch, if you wouldn't mind. I'm feeling nostalgic about a few old plots of mine, but I feel I need to keep away from those @~@
That's perfectly fine and I haven't done one of these in awhile so I'm excited to find a good one! I'm sure we could brainstorm to come up with a unique plot, shoot me a message if you still want to do this ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.