Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Celeste

Original poster
Hey Iwaku! My name is Celeste, and I'm new to this site. As the title may suggest, I am looking for an RP group to join. I don't have many standards, likely because I have almost no experience with roleplay, but there are a few things I prefer: (not by any means necessary)
  • THEMES/SETTINGS: Cyberpunk and Urban fantasy are nice! Though, these two are fairly expansive labels, and I'm open to ideas.
  • GROUP SIZE: A smaller group size would be nice, but I realize that this is probably not plausible. A smaller group would probably feel more involving, with everybody owning a larger stake in the outcome of the story.
  • SKILL LEVEL: I'd prefer if other players also lacked experience, so I don't end up dragging down the rest of the group.
Well, that's pretty much it. Thanks for reading :cookie:

Hi Cerulean!

Firstly, thanks a lot for your offer! I've read over the open sign up page and materials. I know I'm not exactly in a position to decline any offers, but I looked over the open signups page, and while it's clear you have a very fleshed out idea, the specific genre of science fiction isn't exactly my style. I'm sure the last thing that you and me want is for me to join, potentially lose interest halfway through, and end up dragging down the rest with delayed and lower effort posts. Terribly sorry :(

However, best of luck filling those extra spaces. Hope you get to start up your idea soon!

~Celeste

Reactions: Cerulean
OPEN SIGNUPS - Headphone Jack: A Gang/Music RP [seeking Elecs & Clefs] ♬♪ Signups & OOC

A modern world similar to our own, but the country has banned music. The story focuses on 2 gangs who distribute the illegal stuff and the police who pursue them. The rp just started recently and encourages multiple characters per player. Players have a very huge hand in where the story goes and can create key characters. While I can't guarantee it will stay a small group, it is currently a small group of people who prefer to have multiple characters. You do not have to have multiples, but it does help carry the story along, especially if you want to drive the plot. =)

Reactions: Celeste
Status
Not open for further replies.