Looking for rp buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PatchStitch

Original poster
Hi there everyone I am currently looking for a rp buddy. I am very easy going and nice to be around. Though if i;m not online a lot thats due to work at home. I am a doll maker and my work does takes more attention than anything from the rps so do not get mad if I hadn't replied for a while. Its because of my work. I can go from one Paragraph to three or at rare moments four to more if I'm really into a groove. I can do double and even at times triple during a rp for a paring. I can play both male and female but it depends on the character so I can say yay or nah.
RULES!
1. No Twilight or it's fanfiction that I refuse to say it's name.
2. No Text Talk
3. Yes Forums, for this reason you have to do the Pinkie Pie Promise, something if you watch MLP is one promise you can not break at all. Other than that I stay on pms only.
4. I do have limits and I would like to hear yours.
5. I have plots for some of them.
6. do not ditch
7. No Actors, that's goes the same for youtubers too, they're real people not fictional characters.
8. No Limits.
♥ ♥ = You really have to talk me into it, I'm just not craving it at the moment
♥ ♥ ♥ = Sure why not though I'm new at it
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ = I always would love to have this one
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ = I will have your internet babies X3
And if it has purple that means its the one I'm craving it the very most. And will love ya forever.

Books
------
The Phantom of the opera ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Harry Potter♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Percy Jackson♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Cirque Du Freak ♥ ♥ ♥
Warriors♥ ♥ ♥
Hunger Games ♥ ♥♥
Anime/Manga/Comics
-----------
Pet Shop of Horror♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Inuyasha ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
X men Evolution ♥ ♥ ♥
Soul Eater♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Pokemon Adventures♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Kuroshitsuji/ Black Butler ♥ ♥ ♥
Hellsing♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Ouran High School host club♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Hetalia or Nyotalia: Axis Powers♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Kyo Kara Maoh♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
HomeStuck♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Heart No Alice no Kuni/ Alice in the country of hearts♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
My Little Pony Friendship is Magic ♥ ♥ ♥
Jackie Chan Adventures♥ ♥ ♥
Yu Yu Hakusho♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Blue Exorcist/ Ao No Exorcist♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Saiyuki♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Full Metal Alchemist ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
One Piece ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Assassination classroom ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Fairy Tail ♥ ♥ ♥
The Eccentric family/Uchouten Kazoku ♥ ♥ ♥

Movie/Tv Shows
-----------
How to Train your Dragon♥ ♥ ♥
Lion King♥ ♥ ♥ ♥( extra brownie points if we can do a dark twist)
Pirates of the Caribbean ♥ ♥ ♥
Hannibal Rising♥ ♥ ♥
Sweeney Todd♥ ♥ ♥
X men and First Class♥ ♥ ♥
Kung Fu Panda ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Avengers ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Doctor Who ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Rise of the Guardians♥ ♥ ♥
The Hobbit♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
The Walking Dead ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Video Games
----------
Kingdom Hearts♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Legend Of Zelda ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Portal♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Dead Island ♥ ♥
Five Nights at Freddy's ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Corpse Party ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Team Fortest series ♥ ♥ ♥
Psychonauts♥ ♥♥
Creepypastas♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

And feel free to ask if there's any others.
If you are still interested after looking this list over and aren't scared off. Feel free to give me a Pm I'm pretty much a very easy going rper. And I always have the golden rule: friends,family,work,school etc always come first before the rp.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering if you would be interested in pokemon x pokemon rp?

Sure what do you want to do? cannon x oc or oc x oc?

Hey i'm interested in a pokemon adventures OC xOC that or pokemon x pokemon or both.

If you want to play a cannon character in the series then that would be awesome and i wont mind.

Can't help ya, but shoutout for Pokemon Adventures!

Come on let me hear that idea.
Alright you're okay with Trainer x Trainer ocs cause this is the only way for the idea to work. I was thinking of trainers throughout each region. Like in the games, they can only catch the pokemon in their areas but they can play out their own story within the in game ones too. When the rp ends it would end in Kalos since it's the last and newest region on the pokemon world map.

The ocs can not be related to cannon trainers. Because the oc's journey would be the same timeline as the in game or manga characters. They can be related to gym leaders,professors,or even the villains. As long it's not ridiculous. The characters must only catch one legendary if you wish to have one on your team.

And you can pick on who you're trainer can be a breeder,coordinator, a member from the current villain team in the region.

I hope you didn't find this too confusing.

Alright you're okay with Trainer x Trainer ocs cause this is the only way for the idea to work. I was thinking of trainers throughout each region. Like in the games, they can only catch the pokemon in their areas but they can play out their own story within the in game ones too. When the rp ends it would end in Kalos since it's the last and newest region on the pokemon world map.
The ocs can not be related to cannon trainers. Because the oc's journey would be the same timeline as the in game or manga characters. They can be related to gym leaders,professors,or even the villains. As long it's not ridiculous. The characters must only catch one legendary if you wish to have one on your team.
And you can pick on who you're trainer can be a breeder,coordinator, a member from the current villain team in the region.
I hope you didn't find this too confusing.
That sounds good though i prefer being able to catch every pokemon from all the regions doesn't matter what region you are in.

That sounds good though i prefer being able to catch every pokemon from all the regions doesn't matter what region you are in.
I guess so just keep the main six pokemon that you are going to interact with so it won't get too silly. You can catch other pokemon but please don't switch them out randomly where I'm trying to remember each one of their names.

I guess so just keep the main six pokemon that you are going to interact with so it won't get too silly. You can catch other pokemon but please don't switch them out randomly where I'm trying to remember each one of their names.
Alright i wont also are you gonna start?

(Also i have to admit i was half hoping for a ocxcannon XD )

well you're asking for an rp buddy aren't you? :)

Well alright i'l find a way to start then.

Status
Not open for further replies.