Looking for RP-buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jynix

Original poster
Hi. I'm completely new to Iwaku, but I spent years of my early teenage life writing the same kind of thread based RPG's, so I think I'm gonna be fine. I'm not that familiar with the rules and workings of Iwaku yet, but I'm a quick learner, and the main point is to write and have fun, right?

:alien:
About me / Expectations

// I'm pretty much going to be on every day. I live in Europe, so my time zone might not correspond with yours. If you like, we can work out a schedule that fits us both if you're more into rapid-fire-writing.

// English is my second language, but I consider myself more or less fluent. I'm studying to become a teacher in English, so if I have any language mistakes that bother you, please tell me! It'll be a great help! :)

// It's okay if you've grown tired of our RP or can't respond for a while, but please notify me. If you tell me, we can try to work out a solution to the problem.

// I'm not that big on straight romances (cis f + cis m), but if the plot is good, I won't mind. I'm open to smut and romance as long as it's realistic and comes naturally. If you want the sexual scenes to be censored, please tell me so I won't make you uncomfortable. I'm a sucker for almost any kind of queer romance.

// I won't do any full-on fantasy writing, it simply doesn't appeal to me. Surrealism, altered reality, dystopias and sci-fi, on the other hand, are definitely cool, as well as just a plain realistic setting.

// I don't care about your age, I care about your writing skills. This being said, I won't write any kind of smut or romance with you if you're underage.

PLOT IDEAS

I'll update this with ideas and plots I'd like to play with.

// a world where magic is closely tied to manipulation of physics and atomic structures - "realistic magic", so to speak
(I don't have any more at the moment, but I'm open for pretty much anything)

CHARACTERS
or characteristics I'm looking to write. I'll update this whenever I think of something.

// any non binary character
// female warrior in some sort of futuristic war zone, romance would be cool too

FANDOMS
I don't have much experience with fandom RP's, but I would love to try some. OC'S ONLY!!

// DragonAge (:inquisition)
// Destiny
// Harry Potter (I'm really keen on this one!)

If you'd like to write something else, just ask. I'm curious to try anything as long as I'm familiar with it.

GENRES

// Realism
// Sci-fi / Low-fi
// Action and adventure
// Dystopia
// Modern day supernatural/surrealism
// Post-apocalypse
// Crime mysteries
// Noir

Please ask me if you have any questions at all!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: senpai
Im interested. I have a few ideas if you're interested. Message Me

I'm still looking for partners if anyone's interested :)

Hey! I'd love to try playing an OC in Hogwarts. Shoot me a message if you're interested! :)

Pppssstttt. I love modern day supernatural settings. I also love queer pairings and nonbinary characters. Especially when all three are together. : D Would you be interested in a roommates/neighbor setting with supernatural beings and humans together experiencing everyday things with occasional magical antics?

I'm still looking for partners if anyone's interested :)

I'm a fan of noir, cyberpunk, vigilante heroes, space exploration, plus open to new things. Been role playing a while definitely looking for a partner!

Hi there, I'm totally interested in a Destiny role play:)

Status
Not open for further replies.