Looking for Rp buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sapphire

Original poster
Hello lovelies, so I found I really want to try something new for a change. I would like to do a fandom roleplay, crazy right? Ha... any way, I am really interested in doing one. Like I said before I have never done one before, and to be fair I am honestly so worried I would be so out of character you would never want to roleplay with me again OTL With that, I know there is mostly M/M parings that are done with fandoms, and I have never done that either. So all and all I am a big suck ball who has no idea what she is doing :'D But I am willing to give it a try, here are some fandoms that I am currently in.

If you have any questions just let me know, and I will try to respond as best as I can. I know the biggest fandom I am in right now is Gravity Falls. If you are interested or have something else in mind, please let me know :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm up for this! What fandoms are you in?

I am mostly into a lot of anime/cartoon fandoms right now. Gravity Falls is a really big one I am in to, along with some black butler, vampire knight etc, but it's been a while since I watched those

I haven't seen a lot of Gravity Falls, but I do know enough about it to RP it. Would you mind if we did OC's?

Sure we can do that, just send me a pm and can figure everything out

What other cartoons do you rp? I'm currently looking for an Ed, Edd, N' Eddy and a South Park rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.