Looking for Romance RPs

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nyati

Original poster
...I rejoined Iwaku after a few years of a hiatus and now I'm ready for some action.

I am seeking 1X1 role-plays // romance-themed // Yuri, Yaoi, Furry, it doesn't matter!
Sexy-time is a must so I ask for mature partners only ;p
I like it long and explicit if that will give you an idea of how I roll.

I don't have any plot ideas of my own at the moment...but if you get hold of me via PM or whatever, I'm sure we can easily brew something up that will be worth your while?
Check out my role-player's resume and mature resume if you think you might be interested, and, I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Lets make something magical together, okay?

Oooo, Brainstorm!

I've got a basic idea with the concept of possibly pity sex between two college friends - a guy who's watched his partially blind friend (my charrie) go through so much crap throughout her life, and after a while he just decides to calm her stresses in a personal way.

But this doesn't help anything and their relationship takes a strange turn when he realizes that he's actually totally infatuated in her, and she's not even interested. (Mostly, she's pissed off that he'd only had sex with her out of pity.) This throws their friendship, and any other possible kind of relationship, out the door.

Both of their lives are changed drastically, and they loose track of each other for about a year to cope with their personal issues. The guy deals with something major in his life and tells a friend who is still in contact with my charrie. She decides to kindly help him out anonymously. But when everything is okay, their friend tells him who the mystery helper was.

Then charrie tells her friends on FB that she's preparing to have surgery to repair her eyes - after so many years dealing with partial blindness, she's been given a second chance. Seeing that his life-long friend's about to undergo something so dangerous, he's secretly been helping her out in the mist of it all - like she did for him. When she's out of the hospital, his help stops, for now he decides to visit her instead - so she can see him for the first time ever. And this, as well as the sweet things he's done for her while in the hospital, changes her view about him altogether.

Their friendship returns through emails, FB's and phone calls; and soon small get-togethers that bring about - other things. This causes problems with the new relationships they've created after college. Their new relationships are not a perfect as their old friendship, and both of them are now really considering ending their new relationships for what they use to have...

I can see my charrie actually being engaged to someone who's only with her because she's connected to a major family winery in Italy and he's hoping to get in on her riches. What he doesn't know is that she'd already sold her shares to her cousins because she is not interested in the wine business. She's not broke, but she's not on the Forbes 500 list either. Anywho, he's planning on marrying her, then cause her to have an accident or die of natural causes...so he can take over her assets. If we use this, it can be used as a catalyst in this part of the story where they have to battle something in order to return to each other.

IDK...all up in the air, but that just came to me after I read your mature resume. I think it can get really mixed up with a whole lot if things, if we really put our heads together. Let me know! ^^

Sounds like an interesting story...
I mean, are we talking childhood friends or just random friends that come about because they are the weird loners of the class?
I could probably see the guy character being involved with a small-time gang or involved with substance abuse brought about by this awful fallout he is going to have with the blind character which causes him to come into the run of trouble in the first place. This is the only thing that would really make sense to me.

Trying to erase his feelings of regret and self-loathing he has put himself in a position where his parents no longer keep contact, he's about to lose his place, his college scholarship, and everything he has worked for before this girl helps him out, and in the end he decides to pay it forward back to her, finding some way to do small anonymous things that are in his budget range.

How would you like this guy to be other than a really good friend? I'm asking as far as personality-wise? I see him as a rather blunt soul, making it obvious that what they are having is pity sex...but at the same time I can see him being the reserved and quiet type which is why he has a hard time defending himself in trying to keep the friendship together even though he knows that he also had no hopes in a relationship with this girl that he has fallen madly in love with.

And it's probably going to be well-known that your charrie isn't his first sexual experience either...he is loose with the ladies because he likes to be a free bird. This can add a note of tension between their conflicting personalities as well. What else?

Oh nice! Really, you're finding a great opposite for her that just screams out more conflict - all for the better, I say. He can be who you want him to be. I like your idea for him though. It would be rather interesting if he was the quiet one, and she's the social butterfly; but no one wants to deal with the blind girl, and everyone's interested in the cute, shy guy who obviously has compassion cause he helps out the blind girl... That might be what ends up building up his confidence in the long run, because other girls seen him being so nice to my charrie, it just turns them on and they literally throw themselves on him. If that's going on in high school, then his confidence at being a ladies man will really be bold in college.

I was thinking that they've probably known each other - junior/senior year in high school. Then, they ended up going to the same local college rather than the big-city colleges they were hoping for. The loner thing maintained itself throughout college, which explains their connection even then.

Even though there's a lot of diversity in college, my charrie still had problems when it came to relationships, or finding real friends who were not pitying her or using her in some way. Her connection with your charrie was real - at the beginning. He wasn't with her for nothing more than friendship. But in college, all of that changed when they changed...

His drug issues, I see, were never a big problem for him in high school. They were beginning then - and that is probably the main reason my charrie really never saw him as nothing but a friend - a friend who needed a stronger friend to lean on. Even though she's partially blind, she's not weak - and is probably the strongest of the two. So, she stays by his side, tries to keep him out of trouble, cover his butt and stuff all through high school.

College, maturity - things are different, but they're still good friends. He's probably stepped away from the bad stuff just to keep up with her as she deals with issues surrounding her blindness while on campus. She's a workaholic, striving to gain the next big scholarship so she doesn't have to use up her trust fund for college. She works at the library on campus and is an art major, involved in choir, and language club. Her friends from school are not the best, but they respect her enough for her to live with it. But, something happens that causes one of her friends to just shout out that she needs to get laid, to loosen up and stop being so serious all the time before she causes everyone to have a stroke.

She becomes depressed, and that's when he decides to - help her out. Even though she did submit, and really wouldn't complain, but being her first time she really hated it (herself more than him really) for allowing him to take her virginity out of pity; and she releases her anger on him - which, as you said, throws him back into the gang and drug thing again.

I think after they graduate college (or does this break up in their friendship causes him to drop out of college?) and go about their separate ways, that's when things go down for him, and all the while she's starting a relationship with a co-worker from the company she's working at now. When he gets in deep, that's when he talks to one of his friends asking for help or whatever... And sometime later, she runs into this person, and after chatting about the good ole days, they speak about your charrie and the situation he's in. Through her many contacts and things, she helps him out of his rut, gets him a new loft apartment in a part of town he wanted to be, and does all this other stuff secretly, only using that common friend as a liaison. When things return to normal for him and he's out of the trouble he was in, that's when she backs away and his friend tells him the truth about his secret contributor.

Thinking over things... even though, things might change a bit when we get started in this. We'll see something new and just add it in, ya know. :)

Just posting these thoughts for my charrie. I'm not sure if she's what I'm thinking of, but she's the one who popped out first.

Name: Shawnee Haddoway

Appearance:

Stands around 5'7 ¼" flat footed, holds about 143 lbs of muscle and a little bit of extra on the side, but when you don't work out as hard as you use to things tend to bulk up. Shawnee's still at a decent weight, to her, but she wishes she could get back into her old athletic form. Dark brunette hair falls to her mid back, but she's thinking about cutting it to, at least, shoulder or chin length. Due to her eyesight, it's difficult to work with it so long. She use to have those gorgeous puppy dog, light brown eyes, but they're slowly dulling the worse her eyesight becomes – causing a slight, ghostly film to cloud over; worst than a thunderstorm…

[SPOILI]
attachment.php
[/SPOILI]

Current Occupation:

Student by day, Starving artist by night. She's exploiting her story, like any good poster child should, since it seems that's the only way anyone would care to help out a poor, blind girl who caused her own deformity. She paints anything that pops up in her head, and amaze crowds of all ages when she informs them of how 'terminally' blind she is. She truly can't see anything but lights, colors, and shapely shadows, but is capable of rendering timeless images in oils right before their eyes. Amazing!!

Specialty:

Trying to complete her Bachelors in Art History, but considering dropping out. Street painter, can speak several languages, but hasn't had a chance to travel yet…Um, can make a mean cup of java, in Choir and Language Club on campus, Dean's List and stretching towards the President's List in order to get that scholarship to finish her senior year in style.

Personality:

A calm and cool Capricorn, Shawnee has learned how living in the dark is like daily meditation. You don't see the negative things of the world anymore – but you can hear them. When she closes the sounds of the chaos with her headphones, she's enters into a new reality that she favors far more. She believes when she remains in this state, she can see clearly, just as if her eyes were perfect. This is where she finds her colors to paint with. She hates confrontations and conflicts – seeing them as nothing more than negative mind salad with the wrong dressing. She's a peacekeeper – always been, even when she was younger. And despite her issues she's a social butterfly, trying to get others to see that she's not a bad person – just blind. There's nothing wrong with that.

Shawnee fears – the dark… Yea, go figure; but it's true. At night, she loses the lights and shadows she normally sees, only to be thrown into a life of pure, emptiness. She rarely sleeps…unless she's able to keep a light shining right before her eyes, so her eyelids can glow with its illumination when they're closed. At least, that gives her a guarantee that she hadn't lost what little sight she has left.

Brief History:

Like everyone else, life was peachy in elementary school, until things took a turn for the worse. After her car accident during her freshman year, where she lost her eyesight and a family friend, her family spent tons of money to help save her eyesight. She's partially blind now, which seems to be worse than having no sight at all.

Since she wasn't able to keep a job in high school, Shawnee sold her art on the streets in the city. In high school, she landed a few museum shows, which were prosperous, but she became another 'one-hit wonder', and the 'next big thing' turned her into a 'has-been'. All she needed was money for college, since she had no one in her life to fund her like other teens did. Then, she received tons of scholarships – mainly because of her tragic story, and now she's in college.

She wonders even now why her mother decided to leave her and her dad high and dry… Perhaps, she wasn't the motherly time, like she'd thought. Not a lot of parents can deal with a handicapped child. So, it's just her and her dad, a Metro Police Officer. Shawnee lived on campus for her first year of college, before moving into an apartment off-campus.

One Wish:

There's a way to save her eye sight, but it requires so much money… If she was so lucky as to find her own Aussie with a big boat! Yea, then she could get her sight back, to see colors again, and her art… She would do anything for that…anything to stay away from the night.

One Flaw:

Shawnee's been shunted by so many in her life, even her fans who use to care passionately about her work. Because of this, she'll fall into a depressed state at times. She does not has a difficult time talking to people, but she does have a hard time with posers faking their friendship with her.

She's tired of the name calling, the silent stairs (she can't see them, but she can feel people staring at her, avoiding her presence.), and her pet peeve, those overly-loving people that just jumps out of the wood works, "If I help you out, that'll prove I'm a good person!" Those fake friends... Those are the same 'friends' that avoid you when they're with their real friends... Too ashamed to be seen with her? Her flaw with that, speaking her mind - bluntly!

She only has one person in her life she respects and truly trust; the only real friend she's had since high school.

One Connection:

She wants a new inspiration, but life avoids her at all cost…except for her dear friend - Lakota. He's become her eyes, her descriptions, some sort of understanding in her mind of what she's missing. He's also the only thing close to the one thing she craves in life…but she'll probably never get.

Unfortunately for her, not a lot of people care to deal with someone who's not perfect. Imperfections are high maintenance, are social cases no one has enough sympathy for anymore, and their exploited by others for their own gain. She might as well join the circus than try to make another decent friend. But, she goes on in life regardless…and just deals with it.

I love the character bio... That's going to be a hard one to top. Let me work on it a bit...and then hopefully I will have all the fine lines drawn out for my character before I head to work tomorrow evening, okay?

I'm really, super excited about this role-play :)

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]--> ((Mine isnt as extensive as yours is...but you get the gist of the character I am wanting to create. Basically I wrote his bio as if he is still in high-school even though some of the sections mention his life in college after the fallout, just because that information is necessary. Please browse it over and let me know what you think...that way I can edit and make changes to whatever I need to.))

Name
: Lakota Thomas

Looks:
5"11 with short, feathered, honey-colored hair and silvery-blue eyes…his looks were always something that Lakota could always be proud of. They were something he reveled in. Still, he would never let that show just how much he truly believed in his appearance.
His clothes and wardrobe in general ranged in what were considered 'the boring shades'. Mostly blacks, whites, varying shades of greys and browns. Occasionally, one might find him in a shade of blue or green which had randomly found itself into the mix.
In the colder months, Lakota's attire consisted of a hoodie-sweatshirt, some heavier jeans, and work boots with a steel toe. He was never a tennis-shoe type guy for some odd reason though most mistake him for something of a "skater boy" (and oh how wrong they are). In the warmer seasons, he still chooses to wear jeans though most are more ragged with various rips and holes on the thighs and knees. He still wears his boots, and he sports T-shirts on school days and wife-beaters on the weekend.

His hair is never fixed, but is never messy either. I quick comb and tussle, and his hair lays flat --- naturally straight, and the occasional cow-lick just looks like he was trying to use gel to spike his hair. So the fact that he is lazy and generally a bum still works in his favor. The lucky bastard.

Character Personality:
Lakota…though he comes off as somewhat intimidating, is actually the strong and silent type. He does not often speak aloud his thoughts or opinions, never takes part in class discussions, never is among a huge group of friends chatting and laughing…that's just not him. Not like Shawnee…
That's where their friendship is rather strong…it's as if she was made to be his voice whereas he was made to be her sight. This never bothered him, and in fact, he always thought that while it might be tragic about her vision…that maybe this was the way things were meant to be, and that's why they had been drawn together. There was never one without the other…where there was Shawnee, Lakota was sure to follow.
And while he may be the strong and silent type…when he does tend to speak, it's always when he is offering comfort and/or giving advice. While Lakota has a great sense of humor…his ability to crack jokes and make others laugh can be lacking at times, making him socially awkward. Through observation he has become a reader of human nature, and while others might find his ability to peer into people somewhat creepy, he uses this technique to his advantage in order to sway others towards his argument for the best of intentions.

Also, Lakota has an affinity for music…playing his guitar and singing. He is highly talented and while he never thinks that his fiddling with instruments will get him anywhere, still, it's something he enjoys and others enjoy as well. It also earns him some cash on the side from time-to-time so he really can't complain too much.
So…the caring, people-reading, and the music has made him something of a ladies' man. Lakota gets the girls left and right, and while he doesn't brag about how loose he has become with the women, he doesn't complain about it either. It offers him the feeling of constant love and affection…something he never really got from home, so, it's not a feeling he would easily part with.
The only problem with Lakota is that he has an addictive personality…
He always needs that next big thing, that adrenaline rush, that feeling, that high…something to keep his mind off of the things going on at home, the pressures he faces at school, and in the cities. Sometimes he tries to stop…but the darkness in him is like quicksand, and he can only float for so long before he finds himself sinking again. It's like a never-ending cycle.
Also…occasionally Lakota's small-silent-self snaps when he gets stressed, tense, and worn out, that's when he gets a rather nasty temper. He blames it on his father, but, when Lakota is on a rage, just stay out of way…let him take a nap, cool down for a few hours, then try talking to him again, otherwise, you're going to have a really bad time.

Current Occupation:
In high-school, Lakota was a delivery boy for pizza and worked this job 5 nights a week (only during the school days). It earned him his fair share of money, but that money was always wasted on harmful items, groceries for the house (that Lakota barely ever got to eat), and/or things for his parents.
Also…Lakota would sometimes get music gigs which would land him some extra cash. This money he often stashed and would save so that he could hang out with Shawnee.
Now in college, Lakota works at a distribution warehouse on the dock. He loads semi-trucks all day long and spends his nights aching. He is on the brink of being fired because of his involvement with a gang that he owes money too, and they have left their fare share of scars and bruises on the poor guy. His music still tends to make money here-and-there…but not as much as it used to.

Back Story:
Lakota comes from the typical slum town within the suburbs of the city. His house looks nice on the outside minus a few loose shingles and inside, the place is a true shambles. Walls are broken, pictures broken, both parents passed out in the recliners with a bottle of Bud Light in their hands.
This is Lakota's every day life.

His job pays for the water and electric bills and buys a few little groceries that Lakota never gets to eat. He might escape the house with a sandwich or apple, and that's when he knows that it's going to be a good day. His parents weren't so much physical abusive as they were mentally and verbally…they weren't so much abusive towards him as they were towards each other…and when Lakota's parents would fight, it was a surprise that either of them survived.
It was because he grew up so afraid, angry, and sad that Lakota took up substance abuse to become numb. He figured alcohol worked for his parents…so drugs and alcohol were sure to work for him too. Even while he knew all of it was bad for him, still, he needed an escape.

So while the drugs made him numb, the flow of constant women gave him pleasure, affection, and love. Both were addictions, both made him feel somewhat human, made life worth living, and Shawnee's friendship reminded him that he still needed to stay down on earth and be responsible: go to work, pay the bills, buy food…
And it also gave him joy knowing that he was helping someone that didn't judge him and that he could rely on Shawnee to have his back, no matter what. He had hers…that's for sure.
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:EnableOpenTypeKerning/> <w:DontFlipMirrorIndents/> <w:OverrideTableStyleHps/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} </style> <![endif]-->

I'd be interested in trying a F// role play with you! PM me if you're interested and we can come up with something. :D

Wow, Lakota's a nice character. I think we've got a good mix of lives here that can build well together.

I like that he's a musician. I can see times where he would avoid staying at his place, Lakota can head to her place and sleep in the tree house Shawnee's had in the backyard for ages... Then, after school - still avoiding his house - they head to the city and he plays music while she does quick drawings of people to sell.

That can be one of the little things they did as friends sometimes... hanging out at the part, or going to a matinee of an old movie no one really cares to see - so he can describe the movie to her without disturbing anyone else.... or, they're hanging out at a cafe with friends from class and Shawnee's talking up Lakota's mad music skills to them while the girls are smiling at him; wondering if he's actually dating Shawnee or if they're brother and sister...

Okay, I'll stop thinking... LOL!

So, do we want to start this off a little bit in high school, probably around the end of their senior year - then move into college life and all the interesting stuff that happens there in?

Or, do we want to just jump right into their college years?

Or, do a bit of high school, then a bit of their first year in college, then jump to the place where their relationship really takes a major turn in college?

I'm good either way, but I think I would like to see a bit of how things were for them in high school - to see just how deep their friendship and emotions about each other were at the beginning. What do you think?

Wow, Lakota's a nice character. I think we've got a good mix of lives here that can build well together.

I like that he's a musician. I can see times where he would avoid staying at his place, Lakota can head to her place and sleep in the tree house Shawnee's had in the backyard for ages... Then, after school - still avoiding his house - they head to the city and he plays music while she does quick drawings of people to sell.

That can be one of the little things they did as friends sometimes... hanging out at the part, or going to a matinee of an old movie no one really cares to see - so he can describe the movie to her without disturbing anyone else.... or, they're hanging out at a cafe with friends from class and Shawnee's talking up Lakota's mad music skills to them while the girls are smiling at him; wondering if he's actually dating Shawnee or if they're brother and sister...

Okay, I'll stop thinking... LOL!

So, do we want to start this off a little bit in high school, probably around the end of their senior year - then move into college life and all the interesting stuff that happens there in?

Or, do we want to just jump right into their college years?

Or, do a bit of high school, then a bit of their first year in college, then jump to the place where their relationship really takes a major turn in college?

I'm good either way, but I think I would like to see a bit of how things were for them in high school - to see just how deep their friendship and emotions about each other were at the beginning. What do you think?
It works for me either way...I mean, we can start off in college where their relationship is starting to get more serious because shawnee's friends are pressuring her, and at times, if you would like to...we can have Shawnee and Lakota kinda re-visit the past and skip to some high-school scenes that are triggered by location or whatever. That is more tricky to do...but sometimes it adds more depth to the story.

But, it's all up to you really. I like all ideas...so whatever you feel is more in your comfort zone. Also, let me know what thread you are wanting to start this in so I know where to look for it hahaha. I'm also glad that you like Lakota's character. I felt like his bio was rather simplistic compared to Shawnee's ^^;

Okay, well we should keep it in mature. I'm good on anything, so it would be best to keep it here.

I like the idea of the flashbacks - that won't be too difficult. If we see a possible flashback scene that our charries' think of, then we can quickly chat about it here to make sure we're on the same path. We can get an idea of what the flashback is and how far we want to play it out, if we wish to. Then, return to the present to continue the thought through the scene.

So, I'll get a scene going then...Shawnee's too stressed to think, to worried about every little detail in her life and the lives around her... I can see Lakota trying to nicely get her to relax, but she's on the warpath... Then, one of her acquaintances (probably someone she really doesn't like in the first place) embarrasses her with that 'go get laid' statement, and that's it! She goes all depressed and starts chugging down Red Dog's and Ben & Jerry's Rocky Road Ice Cream.

I'll get that up tomorrow *crosses fingers*.

Hey, do we want them in their senior year in college - or close to their respected graduation dates? Or, do we want this to be something that occures around their second or third year there?

What in the world do we want to call this thing?

I might pop out a title after reading over everything and working an OP, but I do want you opinion...especially since I really haven't hooked onto one just yet.

I've got an idea, or, well, two actually.

Idea one.
(Incest involved.)

My character is a seventeen year old girl, who's in love with her older brother. (I was hoping he'd be around twenty or so.)
She's been in love with him since she was thirteen, when he rescued her from drowning in the nearby lake.
He's a cruel, heartless player, with jealousy issues.
She's a kind, sweet girl.
On her eighteenth birthday, he comes home from college for a while, and she decides she needs to tell him how she feels.
Then she meets the perfect guy at school, and she finds that she's soon falling in love with him as well.
But he's dating her best friend.

Idea two.

My character has grown up with her best friend, a guy, and many people think they should be together.
She's been in love with him secretly, but hasn't ever told him.
Instead, she's gone from abusive relationship to another.
He's been her best friend since they were young, and her counselor through break ups, and beatings.
She's not sure how he feels, and now he's engaged to be married- to her ex best friend.
The ex best friend who stole most of her other boyfriends.
The one who always took what was hers.
But now that her male best friend has a chance at happiness,
can she tell him how she feels?

Okay, well we should keep it in mature. I'm good on anything, so it would be best to keep it here.

I like the idea of the flashbacks - that won't be too difficult. If we see a possible flashback scene that our charries' think of, then we can quickly chat about it here to make sure we're on the same path. We can get an idea of what the flashback is and how far we want to play it out, if we wish to. Then, return to the present to continue the thought through the scene.

So, I'll get a scene going then...Shawnee's too stressed to think, to worried about every little detail in her life and the lives around her... I can see Lakota trying to nicely get her to relax, but she's on the warpath... Then, one of her acquaintances (probably someone she really doesn't like in the first place) embarrasses her with that 'go get laid' statement, and that's it! She goes all depressed and starts chugging down Red Dog's and Ben & Jerry's Rocky Road Ice Cream.

I'll get that up tomorrow *crosses fingers*.

Hey, do we want them in their senior year in college - or close to their respected graduation dates? Or, do we want this to be something that occures around their second or third year there?

Haha I love the scene idea...
Lakota wouldnt even remark to the comment, but seeing her start chugging everything down he would probably keep trying to calm her down and tell her that she shouldn't do that unless she wants to make herself sick. Still, he would finally wait until the guy gets out of the public eye (like goes around a corner or something), then he would excuse himself from the table for a few moments, just to come back with a busted knuckle or two. Haha.

Um...we should call it something that has to do with Shawnee's blindness. Something that is a hindrance to sight...because not only is she blind, but Lakota never knew what he had until it was gone, so he himself (in a different sense) was also blind.

I've got an idea, or, well, two actually.

Idea one.
(Incest involved.)

My character is a seventeen year old girl, who's in love with her older brother. (I was hoping he'd be around twenty or so.)
She's been in love with him since she was thirteen, when he rescued her from drowning in the nearby lake.
He's a cruel, heartless player, with jealousy issues.
She's a kind, sweet girl.
On her eighteenth birthday, he comes home from college for a while, and she decides she needs to tell him how she feels.
Then she meets the perfect guy at school, and she finds that she's soon falling in love with him as well.
But he's dating her best friend.

Idea two.

My character has grown up with her best friend, a guy, and many people think they should be together.
She's been in love with him secretly, but hasn't ever told him.
Instead, she's gone from abusive relationship to another.
He's been her best friend since they were young, and her counselor through break ups, and beatings.
She's not sure how he feels, and now he's engaged to be married- to her ex best friend.
The ex best friend who stole most of her other boyfriends.
The one who always took what was hers.
But now that her male best friend has a chance at happiness,
can she tell him how she feels?

Both of those are really good ideas. I have never really tried incest...but always wondered how something like that might pan out if it was played. Hm...which one of those ideas were you wanting to play more? I mean, they both have deep plots already, but, we would have to add more story to each in order to draw it all out for a longer period of time...otherwise the posts might run dry.

I like them both...so I can't really decide ^^;

Um...we should call it something that has to do with Shawnee's blindness. Something that is a hindrance to sight...because not only is she blind, but Lakota never knew what he had until it was gone, so he himself (in a different sense) was also blind.

I've got it!!! You did this, so pat yourself on the back for giving me the spark here.

Blind Intervention

The blind concept is there, plus both of them intervenes in the others life secretly a time or two... In a sense, they were helping the other friend out blinded - not sure if the aid they were giving from a far was really effective, until they learn by other means. So, it fits both ways.

I was trying to figure out a way to bring in the potential connection that these blind interventions bring about, but I don't think it's necessary. Their interventions are the main just of the story - that was their way of showing the other how much they cared, without saying the words. In the end, that's when they finally come to realize it.

Both of those are really good ideas. I have never really tried incest...but always wondered how something like that might pan out if it was played. Hm...which one of those ideas were you wanting to play more? I mean, they both have deep plots already, but, we would have to add more story to each in order to draw it all out for a longer period of time...otherwise the posts might run dry.

I like them both...so I can't really decide ^^;
If you want, we could do both O3O

Hey Nyati,

My time restraints have tightened on me again. I'm going to have my OP up as soon as I can, but for the time being I'm going to move our chat about Blind Intervention into a Mature A OCC. I'll clear out my postings here to clean up your invitation thread if you want.

All of the information we've chatted on here, will be moved there. And when I open the IC, I'll post it there on the first page for quick access when needed.

I would be interested! I don't really have any ideas, but you can pm me if you think of something you wanna try out

Hey Nyati,

My time restraints have tightened on me again. I'm going to have my OP up as soon as I can, but for the time being I'm going to move our chat about Blind Intervention into a Mature A OCC. I'll clear out my postings here to clean up your invitation thread if you want.

All of the information we've chatted on here, will be moved there. And when I open the IC, I'll post it there on the first page for quick access when needed.

That is fine...I'm having time issues as well. So I will get to things as soon as I can. If you havent already sent me the link via PM, that would help out a lot as I am very bad with the directories here?

Status
Not open for further replies.