Looking for Romance RP partner (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Icarus227

Original poster
I moved here from another forum, though I'm keeping tabs in the other. None of my friends there are into romance RPs, and that's what i'm in the mood for. I've been roleplaying for years, and would say i'm pretty decent at it.

I'm available most days and I live in the Eastern united states.

I'm okay with rping anywhere you're comfortable with, whether or not it's threads, pms or anything else.

Genre: Sci-Fi, Historical, Fantasy, Romance, Modern

WILL NOT DO: Gay, massive age difference (10+ years), pre teens

I'll play both genders, but I prefer being a male character.

I want to do a romance RP, as i've said. I'm really into macrophilia, and I want to try an rp based around that. I'd prefer it if it's in a fantasy setting. Size difference is F/m. No vore or crush!

Human x human
human x supernatural being
human x other race

Hello! I would like to do a human x human rp!

Haha, wasn't expecting a reply so fast. Didn't think macrophilia was a common fetish xD.

I moved here from another forum, though I'm keeping tabs in the other. None of my friends there are into romance RPs, and that's what i'm in the mood for. I've been roleplaying for years, and would say i'm pretty decent at it.

I'm available most days and I live in the Eastern united states.

I'm okay with rping anywhere you're comfortable with, whether or not it's threads, pms or anything else.

Genre: Sci-Fi, Historical, Fantasy, Romance, Modern

WILL NOT DO: Gay, massive age difference (10+ years), pre teens

I'll play both genders, but I prefer being a male character.

I want to do a romance RP, as i've said. I'm really into macrophilia, and I want to try an rp based around that. I'd prefer it if it's in a fantasy setting. Size difference is F/m. No vore or crush!

Human x human
human x supernatural being
human x other race
Hi, I'm Abigail. I love romance roleplay! And I am new to this website...so I would definitely like to try it with you if you would like! Message back whenever you can :)

Status
Not open for further replies.