Looking for romance roleplay partners! MxF MxM

P

Pookie

Original poster
Hello! I'm new to this site so this thread will probably be edited a couple of times. I am looking for a roleplay partner. :applause:

Straight to the point things:

• I am 17, so I would prefer around my age range, though if it is okay with you, it is okay with me.
  • I prefer to play female or male.
  • I will only play with someone who plays a male or a futa.
  • All my roleplays HAVE to have romance in them.
  • I am open to a lot of genres such as fantasy, medieval, Sci-Fi.
  • I am quite literate and detailed and can hash out a couple of paragraphs, but am also adaptable.
  • I enjoy having erotic moments in my roleplay, but it does not have to be the center of the plot.
  • I enjoy to play with deep emotions, so please be sure to tell me your limits.
  • I am a submissive roleplayer and cannot for the life of me be dominant. :bouncy:

Now for roles itself, I do have a couple of romance ones that are mostly slice of life. I will continue to edit this post and add some of them. But please feel free to PM me!

I do have a google doc of information about me if anyone wants it just pm!

f6f24ac3ad6348682f7bcc834c3c65ef.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Skye
Hi @Pookie, I'd love to see if we'd be a good fit, however, I'm not quite sure what you mean by preferring to play with males or futas. Do you play males and/or futas? Or are you asking for someone else to play them?

Hi @Pookie, I'd love to see if we'd be a good fit, however, I'm not quite sure what you mean by preferring to play with males or futas. Do you play males and/or futas? Or are you asking for someone else to play them?
I am asking for someone else to play them, sorry for the confusion!

Reactions: junebug
I am asking for someone else to play them, sorry for the confusion!

Thank you for the clarification! Good luck on your search! :)

I'd love to do an mxm with you! im also new to this site so i don't mind! None of your plots caught my eye though so im willing to brainstorm

Hey, I am interested in roleplaying with you. Pm me if you are interested and we can figure out a role play or something :)