1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I really enjoy romance in my roleplays; however, I do prefer to work up to it using suspense, tragedy, and mystery. The majority of my roleplays also dive into the libertine section, though I don't prefer this to be the main genre or focus.
I am a hopeless romantic and would love to find some romance partners! I prefer to play female. Honestly the plot is open though I really love the cowboy-esque type of males, that save a damsel-in-distress. I have a few plot ideas in my head, so feel free to message me if you are interested!

I'm looking for someone that can post frequently (as in 4-5 times a day or more, not everyday but most days) as my current RPs are a little slower. Also, someone who can post longer posts with good grammar/spelling - at least 3 paragraphs per post. I just enjoy longer, more in depth posts these days!

Talk to you soon! :)

I've got a sort of slice-of-life idea that I've been sitting on for the past couple days. Wanna discuss it?

Sure just PM me!

Ideas:
- blind woman goes to work on a ranch that the male character's family owns. She is trying to break free from her controlling family and become more of an adult.
- woman was in a car accident and paralyzed from the waist down. She tries to commit suicide but is saved by the male. He helps her gain her life back, maybe even her legs/ability to walk.
- (historical) a man is hunting in the woods when he finds a lady and her baby (or she could be pregnant). He decides to take them him, finding out that she had an abusive husband and is running from him.
- (historical) the male is hurt in a gun battle or attack; he ends up staying at the female's house, where she lives with her husband. She takes good care of him, but he soon realizes that her husband was abusive. He decides to help her as she helped him.

I will update as I go along :)

Status
Not open for further replies.