Looking for roleplays

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GhostJoker

Original poster
So as the title says, i'm looking for some roleplays to join. I have alot of time on my hands and would be a frequent poster. The RPs I prefer are below, but are not limited to those. I would happily do other RPs if they catch my attention

I like:
- Survival
- Zombie
- Mob

I LOVE
- Fantasy that involves special abilities/powers with some plot(Something like Fairy Tail, DBZ or Naruto)

I really want to get into more RPs since the two i'm in don't exactly post very fast. If you even have ideas to start one and would need some help, go ahead and PM me about it and i'd love to help! If you have any RP reccomendations tell me about it below :).

Hey, I noticed that you had a few things in mind. Id love if you took a look at an Rp we just created and see if it sparks some interest in you. Currently we are looking for an Archangel of the Moon character, or demon Centurione Lizard which is Attachment Character, and a couple of more humans. Here is the link to the Rp if you want to check it out>> Follow your destiny.

If your interested or just need a little bit more info feel free to pm me I'll be glad to help you out. :jump:

Status
Not open for further replies.