Status
Not open for further replies.
C

:Cosmic:

Original poster
Hello there!

Lately, I've been going through some very emotional stuff, but I think I'm ready to start roleplaying more again! I'll start smaller with some one-on-one's and see how that goes.

So, what about plots/pairings/settings/etc.?
I feel a bit bad about this, but I literally have no plots in mind right now. I'll give some pairings and setting though, and maybe we can collaborate on something! ^^

Pairings color coding- red for definite interests, blue for "it depends" (mostly on your star and/or the plot you may or may not propose to me), and green for "no longer interested" (haha, none of them so far)
Pairings:
+ Human x Demi-God
+ Student x Student
+ Student x Teacher
+ Victim x Captor
+ Ghost/Ghoul x Human
+ Assassin x Target
+ Vampire (or some other supernatural being) x Witch
+ Witch x Human

Of course, you don't have to choose from this list if you don't want to!! ^u^

Settings:
+ Medieval times
+ A steampunk version of like anywhere (or we could make a world!! :D)
+ Modern times (90s to now)
+ A bit further back... (as in, 1800s to 1980s)
+ Just like... the forest

And once again, you don't have to choose anything from this list! If you chose a pairing, I mean... oh, well.

Oh! I almost forgot!!
I should probably set some rules. (I know, reading rules sucks.)

+ Reply at least twice a week, or let me know if you can't! I'll do the same with you.
+ Specifically let me know if you don't want romance, because I'll launch into that shit in the blink of an eye. I uncontrollably ship nearly everything that can be shipped and I'm a hopeless romantic.
+ Lemme know if something makes you uncomfortable! i.e., my insane potty mouth or something like self-harm, abuse, etc.
+ Post a minimum of 5 sentences (that I can work with!!). I'll do the same. (Also, let me know if I'm ever the cause of your writer's block. Like, if my last post didn't give you enough to munch on.)
+ Please have decent spelling/grammar skills. I know we all make mistakes, obviously I do too, but if it gets out of control I'll be a bit irritated.

(These other things are more like extra info that you may or may not find useful)
+ I tend to play females
+ I'm open to MxF and FxF, possibly even MxM if the pairing/plot/whatever seems good for it to me
+ I'm totally okay with smut, sexual situations, abuse, self-harm, cussing, etc. in roleplays!

Alrighty! Thanks for checking everything out and have a lovely day!

Aaaaahhh I'd be interested with crafting a world and scenario together, but I do not enjoy romance or smut. It just makes me uncomfortable unless the partner I'm engaged in it with is a good friend I know well at the very least.

Aaaaahhh I'd be interested with crafting a world and scenario together, but I do not enjoy romance or smut. It just makes me uncomfortable unless the partner I'm engaged in it with is a good friend I know well at the very least.
That's alright!
smut would be out of the question anyways~
Feel free to PM me with ideas and such ^^

I'm interested in role-playing with you, especially on the concept of Witches & Ghouls! ;v;

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'm interested in role-playing with you, especially on the concept of Witches & Ghouls! ;v;
Oh, lovely!! ^^
You're welcome to PM me with any ideas or whatever, or just to get things rolling and we can figure something out c:

Hello! I'm interested in the Assassin x Target pairing.

I am super interested in any romance back in medieval times! Maybe we could chat and find a plot for ours? I have a few but they would need worked on if you're interested.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.