Looking for Roleplay Partner(s)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Renegade, Feb 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wow, it's been a while since the last time I made one of these...
    Lets start out with some things you should know beforehand.

I've been roleplaying for a very long time. (going on 7 years, I think?) I want a partner who is willing discuss things with me. Keeping lines of communication open will keep the RP from going stale. If it does, I will try to tell you before abandoning it. That said, I understand that real life comes first, and won't freak out if you stop responding randomly.

I can be very silly at times, and I like to have moments of comic relief even in serious RPs. I don't take myself seriously, and neither should you.

I have a tendency to be detail oriented. If I don't know about a certain type of character, species, or setting, I will put the time in to research it. I honestly enjoy playing as just about any gender, race, or sexuality. After all, variety is the spice of life. Sometimes I will play as multiple characters, but that doesn't mean you have to.

I am more than willing to roleplay for fandoms, but I dislike OC/Cannon pairings. I also dislike characters who are related to Cannon characters. Steer clear of those two things, and we should get along swimmingly.

Any other questions you might have are probably addressed in my roleplay resume, but don't hesitate to ask if you have a question!
  2. I'm up for something supernatural/fantasy and have a few random ideas in mind
  3. You seem like my ideal kind of rp partner! I'd love to discuss any potential plots and rp with you!
    #3 Yuuki_Tatsunohi, Feb 20, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2015
  4. Alright, I read your resume and saw that you like Rivalry and Dragons. So... Wanna make that happen?
  5. I need some more RPs.......... how about RP partner?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.