Looking for Roleplay Partner(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Renegade

Original poster
Wow, it's been a while since the last time I made one of these...
Lets start out with some things you should know beforehand.

I've been roleplaying for a very long time. (going on 7 years, I think?) I want a partner who is willing discuss things with me. Keeping lines of communication open will keep the RP from going stale. If it does, I will try to tell you before abandoning it. That said, I understand that real life comes first, and won't freak out if you stop responding randomly.

I can be very silly at times, and I like to have moments of comic relief even in serious RPs. I don't take myself seriously, and neither should you.

I have a tendency to be detail oriented. If I don't know about a certain type of character, species, or setting, I will put the time in to research it. I honestly enjoy playing as just about any gender, race, or sexuality. After all, variety is the spice of life. Sometimes I will play as multiple characters, but that doesn't mean you have to.

I am more than willing to roleplay for fandoms, but I dislike OC/Cannon pairings. I also dislike characters who are related to Cannon characters. Steer clear of those two things, and we should get along swimmingly.

~MY MAIN OBJECTIVE HERE IS TO HAVE FUN. I DISLIKE DRAMA.~

Any other questions you might have are probably addressed in my roleplay resume, but don't hesitate to ask if you have a question!

I'm up for something supernatural/fantasy and have a few random ideas in mind

You seem like my ideal kind of rp partner! I'd love to discuss any potential plots and rp with you!

Last edited:
Alright, I read your resume and saw that you like Rivalry and Dragons. So... Wanna make that happen?

I need some more RPs.......... how about RP partner?

Status
Not open for further replies.