1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance, SM, Medieval, Modren, Feudal Japan
Pm me a plot (if you have one) and character sheet. I'm open to any kind of plot. But have to meet the requirements below first.

1. I'm looking for a partner that is willing to stick around for the Long haul of our rp.

2. Being able to play multiple characters are at least background characters to move the plot along is a must. Being the only two people in the rp world is not any fun for me. Also being the only one playing other characters to progress the story is also a handful. Share the duties.

3. Length is always appreciated. But if you can not provide a decent length due to the lack there of inside of the scene. That is fine just as along as it is not every single post. Make sure to be at least 3-4 paragraphs please. Books or always welcomed.

4. Don't ignore actions. If you don't care for the action my character has introduced into the scene discuss it and I will repost, if so please do not let nor allow a displayed reaction go completely unnoticed.

5. Have fun.

What am I willing to do.

1. Willing to play a created character from your gallery or picture. If that character fits an interesting to.

2. Willing to play whatever storyline that you provide. (Hopefully an interesting one.)

3. Willing to wait patiently for your response post.