1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Looking for Roleplay again

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Sapphire, Jul 12, 2014.

1. Hello all, I am looking for another roleplay once again, I would like to try and do something with reincarnation. I think it could be pretty neat/funny too. Of course I would live if there was some fantasy in there as well! Also I am interested in doing something of an AU (alternate universe). I am in a bit of fandoms. I usually don't do CC, I stay with OC, but I could possibly try and do a CC if we did an Au. I also mainly play girls, seeing as I never really played a boy before, but I might be willing to try it.

Fandoms:​
    • Attack On Titan
    • Black Butler
    • Ouran Host Club
    • Vampire Knight
    Those are the only ones that I can think of at that moment, and I am not opposed to original idea's either. Some other things I am interested in are:

• Medieval, Medieval/fantasy
    • Princess/king/prince/peasant/knight
    • Poor/rich
    • Mermaid, Mermaid/human
    • Fantasy
    • Modern, Modern Fantasy
    • Vampires
    • Victorian
    • Boss/Worker
    • Teacher/Student
    • Older/Younger (but not like super super old, or super super young)
    The bold is the part I would like to play, but those are some others things I like, but I am not limited to. But yes, if you see anything you like please send me a PM. I am a bit tired right now, and I have work in the morning, but I will try to respond as soon as I can!

2. Hello! If you still need a partner to RP with, you should check out my request page and see if you think we could write well together. ^_^