Looking for relationship.

S

Skyanzes

Original poster
My heart is a vast void, in need of love.. How can one be a gentleman, without protecting his lady? Please post on my page if you are interested. One never can experience happiness without love.

*Whispers* This isn't a dating website...

BUT IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE ROLEPLAY LOVE OF YOUR LIFE, WELCOME TO IWAKU! 8D

Diana-sama is right! Iwaku is a Roleplaying site available for you to cast yourself into wondrous RPs with our fellow members! :D

If you'd like more information on Iwaku, look here! If you are interested in learning more about Roleplaying, our Roleplay 101 is here to help!

I hope to see you Roleplaying soon! If you have any questions, feel free to contact any of the Staff members! ^^

The other two are entirely correct, this is not a site for finding true love (not on purpose, anyway!).
You should look up some of the policies of the site, too, in addition to Mitten's links, just so you're in the know and aren't unsure about anything!

If you're hoping for finding love in as far as finding the best roleplay partner ever, then you are in the right place indeed. Iwaku is home away from home for scores of fantastic writers and I hope that you find the roleplay romance to your heart's content if that's what you were looking for~

If you need help with anything, please feel free to ask questions. Happy playing!

The others took care of the helpful tips, so I'll just welcome you to the site! Happy RPing!