Looking for Poleplay Partners! (f x m only please!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Diamond Dragon

Original poster
I'll keep this short. I'm Seafield (or Sea if you prefer). I'm a semi-lit/lit roleplayer with 6 years of the writing craft under my belt! I can write one paragraph at the very least, but my average is 3-5. I tend to mirror posts though, unless I'm the one to push the plot along. I'm very friendly, and I love working together with people on plot ideas! I can play either gender, but I lean more towards female (since I'm a girl). And if there's any romance in an rp, I can only do fxm (Nothing personal, but my beliefs go against anything else.) Under fandoms, I personally prefer playing ocs, but you can play a canon character if you like!
I'd like a partner that's also semi-lit/lit, can contribute ideas to a plot, is very friendly, and willing to talk in ooc as we rp. I don't mind if you can only post a few times a week, but just as long as you can keep it semi-consistent.

-What I want to Roleplay (in order of desire to roleplay)-:
Pokemon, preferably nuzlock style (I have a plot idea!)
Miraculous Ladybug
Modern/Mystery/Slight Sci-fi (PM me for the plot!)

-What I Don't want to RP(so please don't ask)-:
Vampires/Werewolves
Witches/Wizards
FNAF or Undertale
Anything extremely dark/creepy/horror related

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll do a dystopian rp with you :P.

Great! :D Do you have any ideas for a plot?

No shall we build a plot through ideas?

I would do Horror with you

Forgive my ignorance but what does "nuzlock style" mean? lol
Oh, it simply means a slightly more realistic style of roleplaying pokemon, and the trainers can understand their pokemon as if they speak english.

Status
Not open for further replies.