2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
I'm not having much luck when posting ideas, so I'm just going to post a search for partners.
I have a few requirements for my partners though, so please read them.

1- Please be advanced in your writing. To me, this means that you can use grammar and punctuation correctly, and that you can, at the very least, use spell check.

2- Please be active. I'm a very active person, and I'd like to role play with a partner who can get on every day and reply, if not a few times, at least once. If you've read these, please post your favorite animal in your reply.

3- Communicate with me. I need to know if you're going to be busy/gone for a few days, if you get bored, if you want to quit. I like to be kept updated so I'm not left hanging. I will do the same for you.
If you feel bad for wanting to quit, I understand, but please don't just leave without a word. I don't mind if you want to quit- I just really would like to receive a PM to let me know.

And, of course, 18+ for age, please!

So, as stated before, I'm looking for general partners. I need someone who likes to plot, and who's willing to play the male.
I am willing to double, but honestly, at this point, I'd rather not. Please only ask me to double if it's a deal breaker. I'd really prefer to play the female.

I do original ideas, and I do fandoms. Please ask for fandoms if you're interested.

I'm interested in Historical/Era plots, but my knowledge may not be up to your standards- I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to these types of role plays. I do them for fun, more than anything.

I also enjoy horror role plays, although I prefer romance. I like vampires, demons, angels, Gods/Goddesses, ect. I enjoy fantasy and adventure, but romance is a must.

The following is a list of things I will do, and things I won't do.

Twilight
Homestuck
Furries
Yaoi
Pure smut
Pokemon
Canon/Canon
Bestiality (Nothing with any type of creature that isn't human looking or anything that has fur/scales/ect.)
Nothing nasty like toilet play, menses, rape, tentacles, knotting, stinky smells, ect.

Lesbian
Transgender romance
Incest

If you don't see something on either list that you'd like to ask about, feel free.
Please PM me or comment if interested.

Yeah I'm interested if you have any good plot ideas. PM me if you're still looking for a partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.