Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wombat

Original poster
Hey y'all, first time back in a while (long enough for the site to have gone through a decent number of changes, for sure!) and I'm tryna jump right back in.

I'm looking to do fantasy/magic genres with someone(s) who are flexible between things like drama/angst/horror/big action and fluff, with original characters. I also prefer doing RPs with other queer/nonbinary writers, and am mostly open to what genders/orientations I'll play - I don't feel comfortable with playing cis m/f relationships, sorry!

As for settings/relationships I'm itching to do, I'm always down for monster/monster and monster/human. (also, if we want to bring more characters into the 'pile', I'm also down as heck for poly dynamics and sideplot shenanigans!) I'm not terribly into the super prettied-up Anime Boy kinda Angel/Demon sitch, but I'm not entirely closed off to demon characters either. I've also had some previous setups for personal projects that I kind of want to try out on the RP circuit that I'll sum up cheap and quick:

- werewolf packs in conflict with eachother over the breakdown of archaic pack dynamics and whether humans are to be ignored, avoided, eaten/killed, or worked with. there is also a city that has several wolves in hiding, but it is a hub for various illegal and nefarious trades and, well, anyone who'd supposedly be missed wouldn't go anywhere near. I can go into further detail if anyone's interested, and I'll admit that I'm curious to try ABO dynamics in character relationships but it's not a requirement.

- ~50 years in the future or so, a sort of 'Rapture' has occured with unexpected consequences after a bizarre treaty is met between the warring forces. Demons have made their presence on Earth well known, and offer their gifts and blessings to humans willing to sacrifice a part of themselves (instead of a soul) for what is essentially a randomized, unpredictable ability, power or mutation. For some, this becomes a 'good thing' when more compassionate demons intervene in scenarios of injury and illness, though there are still a few more nefarious demons who search for tricks and loopholes. Nonetheless, for the most part, they remain neutral to respect the treaty's balance.

Some of my old characters for this project are here (alongside a little more context on the story): PRETENTIOUS KNEECAPS ABOUND (YOOOOOOO Hey, I'm gonna try to be more active...)

Okay, granted this is definitely a messy post, and I'll be revisiting this to revise and edit in the morning. Well, later in the morning at this point - it's 1.38am and I am a grossly tired orb.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: BattyBerry
Hey im interested in trying something with you :)
Message me if you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.