Which type of Pairing/Plot are you interested in (just by one sentence alone)?

• Princess/Prince gets kidnapped by Pirate Captain for ransom/treasure

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Royal/Important Person disguised as Pirate to escape from Life.

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Man/Woman bought to be a sex slave to the Pirate Captain

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Prisoner-of-War Pirate captured by opposing captain to be slave/cabin boy

• Modern-time girl/boy someone goes back in time to pirate age. Gets Captured

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Female/Male Pirate Captain with an on/off (hookup) relationship with Bounty Hunter

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Bar Owner/Employee infatuated with Pirate Captain/member

• Prostitute (male/female) falling for one of their frequent clients (Pirate captain/member)

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Prince/Princess pays Pirate Captain to kidnap him/her to escape an arranged marriage.

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plot/Pairing(s)
(Pirate Captains are not the only ones that can be romanced, any character mentioned above is romanceable)
[If a plot/pairing is in the color red, it means that I am currently doing that with someone else. This does not mean I will not do it, HOWEVER! This means I want to play the opposite role. So for ex. If I am doing the 'Kidnapping' plot and I'm playing a male pirate captain, that means I will only do it if I am playing the female princess]

1. "Kidnapping" - Royalty x Pirate Captain/Mate [MxM and MxF]
- The Pirate Crew wants revenge against the royal family for executing their former captain. And the only way they can get back is to kidnap the only child in the family. Whether they decide physical, mentally, and/or sexual torture would be satisfactory, they will get their revenge.

2. "[Almost] Sweet Escape." - Royalty/Peasant x Pirate Captain/Mate [MxM and MxF]
- Whether he/she were royal or not, they are running away from something. whether it be arranged marriage, abuse, their murder, or just from life. They wanted to escape and decided to work for a pirate crew. Although if they find out about them, they will throw him/her out in an instant to get some gold doubloons.

3. "Slave/Wench Auction" - Slave x Master, Pirate Captain/Mate x Slave [MxM and MxF]

- The crew is overdue for some help in the ship, but they don't want to pay. So they decide to go to a slave auction. Whether it is labor to clean or the ship, or someone needs to get some sexual tendencies out, they decide to get a slave. But this slave doesn't want to submit anytime soon.

4. "War Prisoner" - Pirate Captain/Mate x Captive [MxM and MxF]

- The fight between two rival pirate crews is over, leading to the losing crew going to Davy Jone's locker. They find the surviving crew member from the debris that they find useful. Whether it was the doctor, the cook, or carpenter, the member was going to be of use. The surviving crew member is aware if he/she rebelled, they would get into a lot of trouble.

5. "Time-Traveler Mayhem" - Pirate Captain/Mate x Time-Traveler/Peasant [MxM and MxF]

- Modern-time girl/boy was walking to their next destination when they suddenly got hit by a car. They go unconscious and wake up at a beach, unbeknownst to them on how they got there. It wasn't until they turn to see a pirate ship with their crew. Whether the pirate crew wanted them or not, the time-traveler needs to find their way home and it has to do with the treasure the crew is looking for.

6. "Bounty Booty." - Pirate Captain x Bounty Hunter [MxF and MxM]

- It has been known to the crew that they have a very famous bounty hunter after them. What they don't know is that the game of cat and mouse between their captain and the bounty hunter involves some sexual fun and drinking games. But when another bounty hunter comes in to try to bring the captain to the royal prison, the two might have to work together despite the crew's reluctance.

7. "One Beer." - Pirate Captain/Mate x Bartender/Owner of Bar [MxM and MxF]
- The Ohurna Tavern is set at a very well-known port for pirates and crime. The Pirate captain and his/her crew frequent the tavern and likes to reminisce about their adventures. And thankfully, one of the employees or the owner is always happy to listen to them. Although their visits are not that often, the bartender/owner is always happier and chirpy when the crew returns.

(This plot will require many timeskips and also a very creative person who can make stuff up on a whim. Not for the faint of heart)

8. "Sexual/Forced Attraction." - Pirate Captain/Mate x Prostitute [MxM and MxF]
- The brothel is well-known to have the best 'whores' in the pirate port. Whether you're interested in men, women, or children, this is the place. Some of the 'whores' are there because they want to be, while some are there by 'force' (bought or they need money to support the family). The pirate crew and captain frequent there for the drinks, food, and a 'good time'. And for a good amount of money, they can even buy the prostitutes if they want to. And one of them secretly hopes that he/she is brought by the Captain or one of the mates. Whether they love him/her or want freedom from the establishments, they can only secretly hope...

(NOW! I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW! NO PEDOPHILIA WILL BE TOLD BY EITHER ME OR YOU! NEVER EVER WILL THERE BE SEXUAL ACTS CREATED BETWEEN A CHILD AND AN ADULT! IT IS ILLEGAL! IT WILL ONLY BE IMPLIED BECAUSE THESE ARE PIRATES, AND PIRATES CAN BE VERY IMMORAL!)

9. "Arranged Abscond." - Pirate Captain/Mate x Royalty/Peasant [MxM and MxF]
- Arranged Marriage is not always a pleasant thing, and the princess/prince/commoner knows that. Whether it be because they are not attracted to their potential spouse or they can see signs of misery from them (abuse, cheating, etc.), they need to get out. Saving up some money, he/she pays a pirate crew to kidnap them on their wedding day to escape from the marriage.

Last edited:

Nahellion

Hellhound of Iwaku
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
I usually am online at all times, but sometimes I play MMOs and watch Youtube for funsies.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
I like any genre as long as it has an awesome storyline.
2D-Art-Georgi-Calader-Simeonov-Ghost-Ship.jpg

Normally I would put this in my already partner request forum, Nahele's Neverending search for 1 x 1's, but I figured I do this since I am looking for a SINGULAR plot and/or pairing. And yes, it deals with pirates!

I guess a few things happened in my life, and I crave this kind of RP. Whether it be these pairings:

Pirate/Commander X Captive/Stow Away
Pirate/Commander X Commander/Pirate
Pirate/Commander X Royalty

I do have some rules/expectation for this type of RP. The next posts would be the characters that will be in the RP and more detailed plots from the poll above.

- Please be open to playing males and females. This is not because of inspiration in all honesty. It's because I have many ideas which might require you to double up. So I would like someone who is very open, otherwise, the plots/pairings might not be for you (unless you're the first one to take the very few female roles out of many males).

- Speaking of doubling up, I do expect you to MAYBE play more than one character. As for me, I will probably have many, MANY characters. I am talking about 4+ characters. This is optional though, but do think about it.

- I can play MxM and MxF. I also can play Seke and Seme (basically dominate and sub-dominant [neutral]). I never play Uke's (submissive), sorry. It doesn't mean my characters cannot be dominated, it just means they won't be submissive that easily.

- You need to be open to playing some very sensitive topics. If you did not look at the tags, there will be violence, rape, explicit languages, and abuse. This is pirates, NOT DISNEY PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN! Remember that! Of course, it doesn't need to happen 100%, but be open to it. Sometimes, plots may call for it.

- I am open to doing threads and Pms. Although, I respond faster to Pms than threads.

- With that, I am open to smut. But I like to balance out plot/smut, so please be in the same wave length.

- Characters (and RPer) needs to be 18+. Also, please be able to respond at least once a week.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Hyydra
List of Characters Going to be in the RP

(A good list of pirate roles is in this: link: Roles & Duties on board a Ship
Use this when planning out a character who is in the crew if you want)

Each character has a real and anime pic for your preferences! They will look drastically different though, so be prepared!

Mingan Adelgunde (Possible Pirate Captain. Also can be a Rigger if not captain)
mystyle_zpszp1udifq.jpg

cd92214f0e9a65a925b784c198b65a3f.jpg
+ Ambitious
+ Patient
+ Responsible
+ Resourceful
+ Dependable

- Cautious
- Serious
- Intense
- Forceful
- Unimaginative

Juan Valenciano (Master Gunner. Can also play Prisoner of War/Royalty/Bounty-Hunter/Modern-time Boy)
Juan%204_zpscegeopvp.jpg

3138975536_1_4_zZW8UjY4.jpg
+ Energetic
+ Extroverted
+ Imaginative
+ Objective
+ Adaptable

- Sensitive
- Changeable
- Passive
- Indecisive
- Restless

Connor (Kara) Erebus (Possible Pirate Captain. Also can be a Sailing Master if not captain. She can also play Modern-time girl/Slave/Bar Employee or Owner)
02745fa1738a336edb9d06170e3c0ea4_zps6ytdryoq.jpg

015b4b1f72544a2b4e9ef51191a28af0--short-womens-hairstyles-braid-hairstyles.jpg
+ Confident
+ Ambitious
+ Generous
+ Loyal
+ Encouraging

- Stubborn
- Materialistic
- Vain
- Sarcastic
- Short-Tempered

Sohrab Hedgewood (Translator/Sailing Master. Also can play Slave/Modern-time Boy/Bounty HunterProstitute/Royalty/Bar Employee or Owner)
56fa53cb-7756-4e2a-accf-d7159238a664_zpsupw9a9na.jpg

2aeb97a3a65986a5da17e7351005d791.jpg
+ Analytical
+ Observant
+ Helpful
+ Reliable
+ Precise

- Skeptical
- Aggressive
- Biased
- Cold
- Interfering

Ashton Kopko (Carpenter/Doctor. Can also just play Prisoner-of-War)
1381334295_zpswxisdubu.jpg

478606_55_zpsaasvgjx5.jpg
+ Witty

+ Clever
+ Humanitarian
+ Inventive
+ Original

- Stubborn
- Unemotional
- Sarcastic
- Aloof
- Possessive

Otonashi Takumara (QuarterMaster. Can also play Bar Employee [with brother playing bar owner])
YuuKandafull257033_zps5000513c.jpg

163f43a218790d00b80509f0706e9b64.jpg
+ Loyal
+ Passionate
+ Observant
+ Dynamic
+ Resourceful

- Perverted/Sexual
- Dictatorial
- Conceited
- Distrusting
- Impulsive

Kazuo Takumara (QuarterMaster/Boatswain. Can also play Bar Owner)
Jake-Demon_zpsklbiswwa.jpg

hair11.jpg
+ Compassionate
+ Mature
+ Devoted
+ Imaginative
+ Adaptable

- Oversensitive
- Indecisive
- Escapist
- Unreactive
- Unyielding

Akari Urushihara (Bounty Hunter/Prostitute. She could appear in the crew later on)
2007-08-29-69471_zpsf0e711a7.jpg

c413ca2584bc5741c360fc9ab6a7b6ac--korean-short-hair-asian-short-hairstyles.jpg
+ Loyal

+ Flirtatious
+ Charming
+ Adventurous
+ Brave

- Guarded
- Hot-headed
- Secretive
- Over Protective
- Troublemaker

Itzel Wakanda (Prisoner of War/Prostitute/Slave. She could appear in the crew later on.)
15hixs4_zps55ccovka.jpg

6a7f492f73f342a7be250ca9ff335f45--native-indian-native-american-indians.jpg
+ Decisive
+ Dedicated
+ Loyal
+ Patient
+ Hard-working

- Assertive
- Impatient
- Cautious
- Unemotional [at times]
- Judgemental

Zak Mannello (Able-Bodied Sailor/BoatSwain)
tumblr_mnkr3bdtmU1sqndx2o1_500_zpsf50535da.png

52152f83069049a3516fb83fadfeb523--jason-behr-roswell.jpg
+ Courageous
+ Honorable
+ Strong
+ Incorruptable
+ Confident

- Reckless
- Merciless
- Short-tempered
- Darkened
- Loner

Jaylan Anker (Cook. Can play the Royal Prince/Prostitute/Modern-time boy/Slave/Bar Employee)
ebe24370-4c12-40a7-ad41-2cf4164281aa_zpsb4yqgqvt.png

tumblr_static_1366x768_zpsc40dq7bu.jpg
+ Mature
+ Graceful/Peaceful
+ Hospitable
+ Protective
+ Artistic

- Reserved
- Perfectionist
- 'Naive' (Easily manipulated)
- Insecure
- Violent (Last Resort)

Seraphina/Shilga Ominotago (Possible Royalty/Modern-time girl/Slave/Prostitute/Bar Employee or Owner). I also have the overweight option [Will be in the second spoiler]

b0b38c2a-59ea-4aa6-b837-30879b0c2908_zps1fcwzz81.png

11403100-8f5d-49fd-bffb-28409288fd73_zpstgcao0fi.jpg

tumblr_nhcr9uNUnM1sk1rjvo1_1280_zpsrmlxy5vd.jpg

PhotoofMe.jpg
+ Loyal
+ Caring
+ Curious
+ Energetic
+ Dependable

- Introverted
- Moody
- Distrusting
- Oversensitive
- Unpredictable

___________________________________________________________________________________

Character Possibilities (If a character is only in one pairing, it means they are gay/straight. If in both, it means they are bisexual)

Male x Male:
- Zak Mannello
- Juan Valenciano
- Sohrab Hedgewood
- Jaylan Anker
- Kazuo Takumara
- Ashton Kopko

Male x Female:
- Mingan Adelgunde
- Connor Erebus
- Otonashi Takumara
- Kazuo Takumara
- Akari Urushihara
- Itzel Wakanda
- Zak Mannello
- Jaylan Anker
- Shilga/Seraphina Ominotago

Last edited:
pirate-battle-daniel-eskridge.jpg

OFFICIALLY OPEN!

FEEL FREE TO PM ME OR POST HERE TO TAKE IN A GOOD STORY! I'LL SEE YOU SOON, MATEYS!

AND REMEMBER: DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES.

Discovered your thread via the banner ad ^^ I'm interested in this for sure. "War Prisoner" and "Kidnapping" Sure got my attention.. based on the coloring, I'm assuming you have no MxM for those going yet?

Is your One Beer MxF still open I think it would be so much fun.

Discovered your thread via the banner ad ^^ I'm interested in this for sure. "War Prisoner" and "Kidnapping" Sure got my attention.. based on the coloring, I'm assuming you have no MxM for those going yet?

Well nobody is doing prisoner right now so if we can, let's do that!

Is your One Beer MxF still open I think it would be so much fun.
It is still open, as it is not bolder and in the color red xD

Just checking. Would you like to talk about starting a rp with the plot?

Just checking. Would you like to talk about starting a rp with the plot?
sure thing (Sorry, I tend to wake up very late) We can talk about it in the Pms

Well nobody is doing prisoner right now so if we can, let's do that!

It is still open, as it is not bolder and in the color red xD
Sweet ^^ Well, I would love a MxM, I myself normally take the submissive role, though I can pull off a good power bottom too. So, should we discuss the rp more in pm?

Very interested in either your time traveler plot or the war prisiner plot if those are still available

Sweet ^^ Well, I would love a MxM, I myself normally take the submissive role, though I can pull off a good power bottom too. So, should we discuss the rp more in pm?

We can do so! Just let me know if there is a pirate role your character would possibly do (the link is where my characters are; the second post)

Very interested in either your time traveler plot or the war prisoner plot if those are still available

I am currently doing prisoner right now, so if we can, I would like to try the time traveler plot. We can talk about that more in the Pms

@Nahele Hello! If this is still open for partners I am incredibly interested.

I am mostly interested in MxF however I wouldn't mind MxM. The plots that look interesting to me (but I am fully willing to do all or any) are:

Almost sweet escape - MxF

War Prisoner - MxF

One Beer - MxF

Arranged Abscond - MxF

I am fully willing to do a MxM for any of these as well and I don't particularly mind which gender. I like to play submissive characters, typically females but I also enjoy dominant or neutral characters of either gender. So, in conclusion, I am extremely flexible! ;3

Last edited:
@Nahele Hello! If this is still open for partners I am incredibly interested.

I am mostly interested in MxF however I wouldn't mind MxM. The plots that look interesting to me (but I am fully willing to do all or any) are:

Almost sweet escape - MxF

War Prisoner - MxF

One Beer - MxF

Arranged Abscond - MxF

I am fully willing to do a MxM for any of these as well and I don't particularly mind which gender. I like to play submissive characters, typically females but I also enjoy dominant or neutral characters of either gender. So, in conclusion, I am extremely flexible! ;3

Ok, well right now I am not doing arranged abscond and one beer. I am playing a lot of males, so I kind of want to play the female role right now. Would that be ok?

Ok, well right now I am not doing arranged abscond and one beer. I am playing a lot of males, so I kind of want to play the female role right now. Would that be ok?
Absolutely! Either of those options are perfect for me as well. :3 Would you like me to start a PM to discuss the details?

Absolutely! Either of those options are perfect for me as well. :3 Would you like me to start a PM to discuss the details?

yes please ^_^

Reactions: Remmy Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.