1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Looking for people to roleplay with~

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Amzaydesu, Feb 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I'm looking for both original and fandom roleplays, the originals of course being OC x OC where as the fandom ones are canon character x oc.
    I only really do m x f, because I'm not too good at the other stuff, though I will try to f x f if you really want.

I roleplay in email, so let me know if you're interested and I'll give you my email.

I prefer semi-literate to literate partners and I tend to write a decent amount.

Also, any of the fandoms can also have any sort of AU attached to them, so let me know if you're interested :3

Fandom List:
    Kingdom Hearts (all games)
    Final Fantasy VII
    Final Fantasy XIII/-2
    Corpse Party
    Dynasty Warriors
    Les Miserables
    Battle Royale
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn
    Death Note
    Ouran High School Host Club
    Karneval
    Kuroshitsuji
    Amnesia
    Vampire Knight
    Brothers Conflict
    Diabolik Lovers
    Uta No Prince-Sama

And then if you want to do any sort of original, I'd be up for it :3 Also, I'm too lazy to write a list of all of the ideas of an original roleplay I can think of, so just ask if you'd like to do one xD

Also, I'd be more than happy for us to talk and become friends, that's always a good thing~

So yeah, let me know and I'll happily roleplay with you!

Thank-you~

2. Hi, there! I'd be interested in RPing with you for the original ideas. I have some in mind. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.