Looking for people to kill some time(Open to having multiple partners)

RuiNightmare

anime lover
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
24/7 aside from when I sleep hehe
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, action, and adventure
Hello, my lovelies I'm back once again, and with this virus going on through the world I hope everyone is staying safe. But onto what I want to do. Right now I'm bored outta my skull looking for partners to do anything we can come up with.
About me:
Now for about me, I'm not picky I'm very laid back and easy going. If there's anything you need to know I like communicating with my partners(Prefably through Discord). I'm a huge anime and manga nerd call me a weeb I don't care cause it's true. I happen to have a lot of free time on my hands and I'm also a freelance self-taught artist. Also, I'm slow I guess being thirty-three I can't comprehend like I used to so don't expect perfect grammar from me. But understandable anyways aside from that I love cats and that's all about me.
Expectations:
A partner who uses discord so we can chat OOC note I love making friends.
Someone who's patient with me.
Someone who doesn't mind playing multiple characters
A partner who does not mind creating worlds with me
And lastly, someone who doesn't mind being my friend

My Limits
I don't do Smut, yaoi, yuri, or anything that has to do with any of this. If there's anything you'd like to know just ask me

Lastly as for ideas right now I'm lacking in the idea department. But if you have any ideas I am a sucker for fantasy, action, romance, sci-fi, Feudal. These are just a few of the many things I like if anything add me to discord and we can make some plot bunnies yes? I hope someone takes me up on this :) thanks for reading. Also PM me if interested and add my discord too It's RuiNightmare#2915

Hey, hi! If you're still looking for partners, I'd love to try a role-play with you! Here's a few basic plot ideas I've got, but if there's a certain setting you've been looking for, let me know ^^

Still looking if anyone is interested