Makeshift Household - Plotting & SignUps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appearance (physical description or picture): Tall, with what many would consider to be a 'warm' demeanor. Sloping shoulders, slow gait, and warm mint green eyes framed by thick brows. His hair is short and neat, a light auburn with darker roots and faded tips.
Representation (name): Compassion.
If a character on the list, added traits you'd like to give them:
Very understanding, somewhat soft spoken when calm, loud when serious. Always even-tempered and a well rounded person.
History: A team captain in nearly every one of his school's and community's clubs. He's always been pleasant to be around, very understanding, and a well-rounded leader with more experience than he lets on. His small town was rather tightly-knit, he knew his parents-- now, he doesn't. It's not that he forgot about them, it's just that they seem to have... vanished from existence and, therefor, it's nearly impossible for him to even think about them. He doesn't mind too much-- he's got the new kids to take care of. He's spent the rest of his life here, and any memories from his previous life are unimportant enough that he no longer has time to worry about his lack of memory.

Those are just basics I thought of when I considered the character!

Appearance (physical description or picture): Tall, with what many would consider to be a 'warm' demeanor. Sloping shoulders, slow gait, and warm mint green eyes framed by thick brows. His hair is short and neat, a light auburn with darker roots and faded tips.
Representation (name): Compassion.
If a character on the list, added traits you'd like to give them:
Very understanding, somewhat soft spoken when calm, loud when serious. Always even-tempered and a well rounded person.
History: A team captain in nearly every one of his school's and community's clubs. He's always been pleasant to be around, very understanding, and a well-rounded leader with more experience than he lets on. His small town was rather tightly-knit, he knew his parents-- now, he doesn't. It's not that he forgot about them, it's just that they seem to have... vanished from existence and, therefor, it's nearly impossible for him to even think about them. He doesn't mind too much-- he's got the new kids to take care of. He's spent the rest of his life here, and any memories from his previous life are unimportant enough that he no longer has time to worry about his lack of memory.

Those are just basics I thought of when I considered the character!
Thank you~ very good~

I'll be working on mine soon... of to work and hope.... hee hee hope I get no work also havent finished reading the thread. need to get ready

untitled.png
Representation (name): Hope Age 14

If a character on the list, added traits you'd like to give them: Energtic

History
At the Age of 10 Hope was in an orphanage, how he got there he had no idea but was told that his parents died in a fire. Hope never shed a tear and knew one day he will meet them again in heaven but he must live his life first, for them.

He wasn’t in the orphanage long until someone came to take him away to his new home where he lives till this day. When he arrived at his new home he was excited and ran around the house exploring every nook and cranny he could find. When he met his new family he couldn’t resist and hug everyone even if they didn’t like it but hope never noticed if anyone didn’t like being touched.

View attachment 39499
Representation (name): Hope Age 14

If a character on the list, added traits you'd like to give them: Energtic

History
At the Age of 10 Hope was in an orphanage, how he got there he had no idea but was told that his parents died in a fire. Hope never shed a tear and knew one day he will meet them again in heaven but he must live his life first, for them.

He wasn’t in the orphanage long until someone came to take him away to his new home where he lives till this day. When he arrived at his new home he was excited and ran around the house exploring every nook and cranny he could find. When he met his new family he couldn’t resist and hug everyone even if they didn’t like it but hope never noticed if anyone didn’t like being touched.
Thank you~ very good~

So... Who's posting first? O.o I don't really know what to do as a first post. @Trust maybe as the creator you should kick things off for us? I'm too scared (and that's without my character helping me be scared D:)

Reactions: Captain Scrubz
So... Who's posting first? O.o I don't really know what to do as a first post. @Trust maybe as the creator you should kick things off for us? I'm too scared (and that's without my character helping me be scared D:)
Will do! I'll post something now~

If it's still cool to jump in, and prides still not taken I would love to be him (҂⌣̀_⌣́)

Since I probs should have don't this too...

Appearance (physical description or picture): Yes, my own drawingimage.jpg
Representation (name):
Trust

History (where they were before they were discovered and became part of the household, how old were that, how did they take moving into their new home):
Trust was born to a family who never wanted to be a family. His mother and father were part of a crime ring and didn't appreciate the unwanted child's birth. From day one Trust was neglected but he never though he never thought I'll of them. By age four he was receiving beatings on the days his father actually came home, hearing over and over 'it's you're fault' 'it's for you're own good.' Trust believed it and tried hard to behave. When trust was nine, he was walking home when he was stopped by a man who promised to take him home. Being as naive as he is, trust accepted and went with the stranger, only to be taken to a place he had never been. He was confused at first but he didn't try to argue. He eventually got used to it, learning to think of the others as his family instead. Jealousy was the first person to ever tell Trust that his parents had been wrong and that it had never been his fault.
Extra: jealousy didn't like trust at first, he had childishly called him ugly for a scar on his shoulder and refused to talk to him. jealousy eventually warmed up however when he realised how often trust is mistreated and opts to protect him from others tricks

Reactions: ++Lillith++
Appearance
thumb.png

Representation (name): Pride

Added traits: quick to anger, napoleon complex

History add-on: Pride's first memory is a gruff man standing over him, a sneer on his face telling Pride that if he didn't stop crying he would be feed to the dogs. Though just a toddler at the time, young Pride quieted as if by instinct, and thus started his days with the group of criminals he spend his youth with. Being the smallest person in the gang always made Pride feel inferior since everyone had to look down to talk to him - something the boy hated immensely. Growing up Pride didn't grow much taller since he was malnourished - the only time he got to eat when he stole food for himself from either the gang or random street vendors - which gave birth to his Napoleon complex. His height complex also gave birth to his violent way to hit first ask later if someone says anything about his stature. Though his violent streak also came from the fights he would get in over his standing in the gang - only after beating everyone in the gang (all thirty six members) and taking over their territory could on rule over group. To be the leader was Pride's goal since he could talk his want to get them back for his sucky childhood his main driving force. Yet, one rule of the group was that unless you were sixteen you couldn’t involve yourself in the territorial fights. So, since he was too young to challenge the other member's to battles, Pride would often be caught casing trouble throughout the town trying to create his own territory. Pride's first encounter with the makeshift household trying to steal from the huge home on one of his daily journeys of tyranny. Though what happened when Pride entered the house changed his life forever.

Appearance
thumb.png

Representation (name): Pride

Added traits: quick to anger, napoleon complex

History add-on: Pride's first memory is a gruff man standing over him, a sneer on his face telling Pride that if he didn't stop crying he would be feed to the dogs. Though just a toddler at the time, young Pride quieted as if by instinct, and thus started his days with the group of criminals he spend his youth with. Being the smallest person in the gang always made Pride feel inferior since everyone had to look down to talk to him - something the boy hated immensely. Growing up Pride didn't grow much taller since he was malnourished - the only time he got to eat when he stole food for himself from either the gang or random street vendors - which gave birth to his Napoleon complex. His height complex also gave birth to his violent way to hit first ask later if someone says anything about his stature. Though his violent streak also came from the fights he would get in over his standing in the gang - only after beating everyone in the gang (all thirty six members) and taking over their territory could on rule over group. To be the leader was Pride's goal since he could talk his want to get them back for his sucky childhood his main driving force. Yet, one rule of the group was that unless you were sixteen you couldn’t involve yourself in the territorial fights. So, since he was too young to challenge the other member's to battles, Pride would often be caught casing trouble throughout the town trying to create his own territory. Pride's first encounter with the makeshift household trying to steal from the huge home on one of his daily journeys of tyranny. Though what happened when Pride entered the house changed his life forever.
Very good~ feel free to jump in, then!

Appearance: (all credits for this image go to the respective owner)867543567890987654.png

Representation (name): Greed (right) & Avarice (left)

Traits: Sneaky, scheming, mischievous, mysterious, anti-social, insensitive, short tempered, indifferent.

History: Greed and Avarice were born in a wealthy home to a businessman and woman widely known for their financial endeavors. After becoming well established in the stock markets and being part of the success for many companies, the couple hit millions within a few years, and soon started their own major business. With their youth fading, the two entrepreneurs decided it was time to give birth to a successor -- and thus the twins were born. Growing up the two brothers never saw much of their parents; they were always too busy investing their time into their money. However, the twins didn't mind at all. They were given everything they asked for, and never hesitated to swipe their parents' credit cards as soon as they could hold one. The boys' thirst for material goods never seemed to quench, but they always got what they wanted, even if it meant kicking and screaming, and that was what mattered most.
Soon after their 10th birthday, however, the boys arrived at a mysterious house where they were each given their new names. Despite not knowing how they got there or why they did not have much memory of the past 10 years of their lives, the two still didn't hesitate to make themselves comfortable and claim the house as their own. Known for being the house delinquents, the two spend their days playing pranks, especially on Trust, and taking little odds and ends around the house that they believe rightfully belong to them. Though constantly the center of attention due to their antics, the duo tend to be rather recluse and hate letting anyone into their circle. The only ones they care for are each other, and are often found sitting closely together, speaking privately to one another in a far off corner of the house.

(So sorry for the delay!)

Appearance: (all credits for this image go to the respective owner)View attachment 39569

Representation (name): Greed (right) & Avarice (left)

Traits: Sneaky, scheming, mischievous, mysterious, anti-social, insensitive, short tempered, indifferent.

History: Greed and Avarice were born in a wealthy home to a businessman and woman widely known for their financial endeavors. After becoming well established in the stock markets and being part of the success for many companies, the couple hit millions within a few years, and soon started their own major business. With their youth fading, the two entrepreneurs decided it was time to give birth to a successor -- and thus the twins were born. Growing up the two brothers never saw much of their parents; they were always too busy investing their time into their money. However, the twins didn't mind at all. They were given everything they asked for, and never hesitated to swipe their parents' credit cards as soon as they could hold one. The boys' thirst for material goods never seemed to quench, but they always got what they wanted, even if it meant kicking and screaming, and that was what mattered most.
Soon after their 10th birthday, however, the boys arrived at a mysterious house where they were each given their new names. Despite not knowing how they got there or why they did not have much memory of the past 10 years of their lives, the two still didn't hesitate to make themselves comfortable and claim the house as their own. Known for being the house delinquents, the two spend their days playing pranks, especially on Trust, and taking little odds and ends around the house that they believe rightfully belong to them. Though constantly the center of attention due to their antics, the duo tend to be rather recluse and hate letting anyone into their circle. The only ones they care for are each other, and are often found sitting closely together, speaking privately to one another in a far off corner of the house.

(So sorry for the delay!)
Thank you~ very good~ feel free to post in the IC whenever

I'd like to join in, if that's still okay.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance: Medium height and weight, short blonde hair with a few turquoise streaks, blue eyes, and an ever present smile.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Representation (name): Bliss[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 15[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality: Always happy and smiling, but doesn’t care about other’s problems. Does whatever she wants, and is hard to upset.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]History: Bliss had a normal childhood. Her family wasn’t rich, but they weren’t poor, and Bliss was completely happy with that. In fact, she was completely happy with everything about her life. She remained happy even when her parents, instead of taking her to the amusement park for her 10th birthday, dropped her off in front of a large, strange house. Bliss was still smiling as she waved goodbye to her parents, even though they didn’t look back. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]She quickly forgot them. Ignorance is bliss.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]She gets along with most of the other people in the house, but is perfectly happy on her own. Bliss doesn’t really care about others, though her cheerful attitude is rather contagious.[/BCOLOR]

Also, greed and avarice remind me of Hikaru and Kaoru.

I'd like to join in, if that's still okay.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance: Medium height and weight, short blonde hair with a few turquoise streaks, blue eyes, and an ever present smile.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Representation (name): Bliss[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 15[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality: Always happy and smiling, but doesn’t care about other’s problems. Does whatever she wants, and is hard to upset.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]History: Bliss had a normal childhood. Her family wasn’t rich, but they weren’t poor, and Bliss was completely happy with that. In fact, she was completely happy with everything about her life. She remained happy even when her parents, instead of taking her to the amusement park for her 10th birthday, dropped her off in front of a large, strange house. Bliss was still smiling as she waved goodbye to her parents, even though they didn’t look back. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]She quickly forgot them. Ignorance is bliss.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]She gets along with most of the other people in the house, but is perfectly happy on her own. Bliss doesn’t really care about others, though her cheerful attitude is rather contagious.[/BCOLOR]

Also, greed and avarice remind me of Hikaru and Kaoru.
Welcome to the family my friend~ you're accepted feel free to post in the IC
(Also, I hadn't thought of that haha)

Status
Not open for further replies.