1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Agender
  6. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
romance, modern, drama, modern fantasy, horror
  • [bg=#b7b7b7]Hello there, I'm Matty, I'm 18, and I started roleplaying when i was about 9 years old and stopped around 14, meaning I do not really have all that much experience, and what I had is mostly forgotten, but I really want to get back into it after doing some casual roleplaying on other sites.

- I am not the best writer and my English is not perfect. I mess up grammar and sentence structure sometimes. I always make sure to double and spell check posts, though!
    - I'll try my best to match your post length but mine are generally on the shorter side at about 100 words. I want to improve my ability write longer posts so I won't mind pushing myself a little!
    - I'm on all day, every day, try my best to answer quickly and can reply a couple of times a day.
    - I only play lgbtq+ characters :)
    - I'll double as side characters when the story calls for it!
    - I think I'm a pretty passive roleplayer, I don't mind anyone else taking the reins and making decisions, if you find yourself feeling like I'm not doing enough you can always tell me!

Sweet-Baby-rabbit.gif
    [/bg]
  • [bg=#b7b7b7]Rules
    - Since my grammar isn't the best I don't really care much how yours is, as long as we both do our best to double check! If you are good at English, however, have some patience for mistakes!
    - Please be somewhat active, I can usually do a couple of posts a day, depending on the length of course. It'd be nice if you could post a couple of times a week at least :)
    - Don't use real life face claims! Art is nice, though, especially if it's art made by you or for you.
    - I do fade to black sex scenes so yeah.

About OOC stuff
    I'm not very likely to contact you, but that doesn't mean I don't want to, I just have some troubles initiating conversations with people, that's all. Talk to me if you want to, I don't mind chatting and plotting OOC at all! <3

Speaking of plotting. I'm open to both spending time plotting and planning things out before and throughout the RP or just going for it and see what happens! I don't have a lot of preferences since I'm just coming back to roleplaying :P

Also, I like drawing, like a lot!! Sometimes I draw scenes from roleplays and characters... Because it's fun, so if you like drawing that is cool, and neat and we have something in common.

tumblr_static_7480a38jhzksc40gk000ccg48.gif
    [/bg]
  • [bg=#b7b7b7]Plots and pairings:
    Roles I'd prefer to play are written with white, plots/ships I really want to do are bold, already started are stroked through! Romantic plots will always be m/m or f/f, all plots doesn't have to be romantic though and if not I don't mind characters having different genders haha :)

NerdxJock/ NerdxCheerleader (m/m or f/f): Dealing with stereotypical high school hierarchies and trying to stay in the closet. Probably needs more plot wise, I have some ideas for the f/f one.

Runaway bride (f/f): character A runs away from the altar, due to whatever reason would fit the character, and ends up at a bar. Character b is a regular at said bar and did not expect to see a beautiful girl with smeared makeup wearing a wedding gown. Potential things that could happen: road trip to run away from their troubles.

Social butterfly/introvert (f/f): character a, introvert, is being creeped on by some shady guy on the subway train, character B is the only other person in the cart and takes it upon herself to save character a by pretending to know her and then running out with her at the next stop, the exchange numbers and become friends.
    Potential things that could happen: character b brings character and out on social gatherings, clubbing etc, character A shows character b that quiet evenings alone could be just as fun.

Summercamp (m/m or f/f): I'm on board with any plots that could fit this setting.
    Possible plot: Character A got forced there by their parents and character B has gone to the camp every year and thinks it's the best part of summer.

Mermaids (f/f): character A is enjoying the summer reading by the beach, when suddenly! I curious mermaid!

Zombies (m/m, f/f, platonic relationships of any genders!!!): your average zombie outbreak.

Summer romances (m/m or f/f): character meet and fall in luv during summer vacation or they meet and have a fling only to bump into each other in their regular life only to learn they actually are pretty different from what they had expected!

Vampire x Human (m/m): In a modern high school or college setting!

Fandoms
    Harry Potter (Oc/Oc)
    Animal crossing (Oc/Oc)
    Welcome to night vale (Oc/Oc)
    Hetalia (UsUk or Canmano)
    South park (creek or K2)

I probably don't have much more of a plot than what I have written here so I'm open to ideas! Keep in mind that I'm only really interested in plots that is set in some what modern time.

PM me or write here if you're interested in anything!!!
    tumblr_o7t23ot2ui1vud05xo1_400.gif
    [/bg]

• [bg=#b7b7b7]
    raw
    [/bg]

Last edited:
I'd be interested in Vampire x Human, if you want. So just pm me if you'd like!

NerdxJock/NerdxCheerleader sounds interesting! I wouldn't mind doing that with you, since I gave quite a few characters that would fit the stereotypes. ^-^

Last edited:
NerdxJock/NerdxCheerleader sounds interesting! I wouldn't mind doing that with you, since I gave quite a few characters that would fit the stereotypes. ^-^
yay! I'll PM you! :>

I'm fascinated. What kinds of things do you like? I'm actually craving a MxM right now.

Edit: I mean do you prefer a more serious RP or like a comedic undertone.

I would like to do either nerdxjock or the summercamp one :))))

I like the mermaids idea. Are you still looking?

Hi! I was wondering if you would like to do a Harry Potter roleplay, possibly based in the Marauder's Era or with some of the Marauders?

Status
Not open for further replies.