Looking for Partners! ^^

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Anime-Otaku12, Dec 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys! I am just trying to find someone who will RP with me. I am willing to do anything at this point. I'm not that keen on doing Yaoi or Yuri so I'd like to avoid that if at all possible. However, I am willing to do just about anything else. I just really want to RP with someone who is serious about RPing. I don't mean you have to post every day! I just want someone who will post more that just once a week. I do understand that people have lives so I accept that. I just really have an itch to RP and it must be scratched at all costs! Some scenarios I am willing to RP!

Prince/Princess x Peasant
    Vampire x Werewolf
    Vampire x Human
    Vampire x Vampire
    Human x Werewolf
    Werewolf x Werewolf
    Slave x Slave Master
    Policeman/woman x Criminal
    Murderer x Girl/Boy who's family got killed.
    Butler x Maid
    Young Teacher x Student
    Arranged Marriage turned to both parties falling for each other

These are only a few scenarios I had in mind. If you have other ideas, please feel free to reply to this thread or PM me and we can discuss these ideas! Let's RP! Btw, Don't be scared off by the amount of people replying to this thread! If you want to do any of these scenarios, please let me know and I would be glad to RP it with you! I love to Rp!

Anime-Otaku12~

(Also, Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays since I know not all of you celebrate Christmas! Hope you guys have an awesome Holiday Season!)

#1 Anime-Otaku12, Dec 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2014
  2. From your roleplay resume seems like you like furries? (or neko's)?.

Perhaps Vampire x Werewolf?

3. I'm up for PrincexPrincess/Peasant or policemanX criminal. I am even up for Human x Werewolf.. Really what ever will scratch your itch dear.

4. Super interested in quite a few of your ideas, PM me so we can chat and start something going!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.