Looking for partners ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iApollo

Original poster
~Introduction~
Hello, my name is William. I've been roleplaying in this community since late September of this year. However, I've been roleplaying in general for about two or three years now. One thing that I should mention is that I'm a High School student. This being said, schoolwork comes before the roleplays. Generally I don't keep to this rule and end up procrastinating, but nevertheless, I generally have quick replies as long as it's not within school hours. Also! I'm on Christmas Break now, so replies should be relatively quick.
Genres I'm Currently Interested In
-Action
-Romance
-Sci-Fi
-Modern
-Futuristic
-Crime
-Supernatural
-Magical
-The Divergent Trilogy
(If you want specifics as for pairings, we'll have to discuss that over PM.)
(I'm willing to try things that aren't on this list as well, just contact me and we'll see if things work out :D.)

Genres I Don't Normally Like
-Horror(Depends normally)
-Overly Gorified(Gore is okay, just nothing overly-descriptive and disgusting.)

~Requirements~
-I'm not a huge fan of waiting around. I give speedy replies and I expect them in return. I'm willing to compromise with this, as I'm aware everyone has busy lives, but I really enjoy having multiple replies a day(especiall if it's something that I'm really enjoying.)

-A decent post length is appreciated. I hate one-liners and will not tolerate them. If you're lacking inspiration and feel the need to take a break, please notify me rather than forcing yourself to do something you don't like. I will usually stop the roleplay immediately if there's a one-liner without a valid reason. It shows lack of effort and I can't tolerate that.

-Details are great but you don't have to be overly-descriptive. I don't need a three page description of telling me how dark a room is. I get it, it's dark. This being said, I don't like bland details either. Long story short: details in moderation please.

-Finally, be willing to talk to me. I'm not intentionally scary(or even unintentionally really.) There is a person behind the words of a roleplay post that is wanting to have as a good of a time as their partner. Communicate with me. If you don't like the way a story is going tell me. I don't like roleplaying with people who aren't enjoying it.

With that said and done, I'm always open to roleplay with anyone, so there's no need to ask if I'm still looking for people. PM me should you wish to discuss the details of a roleplay. I'm open to just about any idea so don't feel afraid to shoot me a message. That is all~

Last edited by a moderator:
Still on the look for new partners :) Pm me if interested!

Hey ~~ Maybe we can do a Romance with some magical/supernatural action?

I'm still on the look for more partners. PM me :3.

Status
Not open for further replies.