1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Looking For Partners!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Carter Jake Mason, Dec 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alright, lets get down to it. I'm looking to get a few more roleplays started, I have a basic list on which I'm looking to try! If the part is bolded, that means I'd prefer that part, or if thats a problem, I could play either or.

Roleplays I'd like to do. If you can think of any post them below and we can start a conversation on them.

• Twins MxM
    • Teacher and Student (MxM or MxF(Taken))
    • Spring Vacation (MxM)(Taken)
    • Master x Slave (MxM)
    **Remember I'll play either, just you have to persuade me.

#1 Carter Jake Mason, Dec 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2014
    • Love Love x 1
  2. I'd love to roleplay with you! ^^ I'd be interested in anything with a M x F pairing, as that's easiest for me. :3

• Like Like x 1
  3. Okay, which one are you interested in?

4. Teacher x student, if that's still open.

5. What role teacher or the student?

6. Hm..~ Is Spring Vacation still available? I'd like to do that one if it is ^^'

7. Awesome ^^'

8. Just PM me and we can discuss it!

9. Hmmm. If you're willing... I'll do the Master x Slave or the Twins... either one...
    @Techloniess

If that's okay with you...

10. Personally I have been really waiting for the twins.

11. Oh yay... I love twins

I was actually supposed to be born with a twin... so doing a twin Libertine would be a bit taboo...

Count me in. XD
    I'll PM you.

12. I'd lover to roleplay with you PM me?

13. No you PM me lol

14. Is master x slave still open?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.